AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

is over.....especially in da middle of feburuary......

Co-sign. Jordan Brand should have scheduled a February 12th release so these could hit shelves right before Valentines Day. The birds would all be getting a pair of these instead of chocolates and flowers.
No, the less hype the better.
But wait, what Griffeys come out in February.. You don't mean the EMERALDS DO YOU?!
The Varsity Red Griffs come out in feb
pimp.gif
eek.gif

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

Co-sign. Jordan Brand should have scheduled a February 12th release so these could hit shelves right before Valentines Day. The birds would all be getting a pair of these instead of chocolates and flowers.
But wait, what Griffeys come out in February.. You don't mean the EMERALDS DO YOU?!
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Defnitely buying these kicks come February 26th! Love this colorway of the XIII's along with the Flints.
Cant wait unitl 2/26/11 for these XIII's  to hit the shelves!
Plus I get $20.00 off the total price since I got a $20 gift certificate from Modell's
happy.gif

Those Modell's Gift Certificates are nice...I got two of them saved up towards my Playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Defnitely buying these kicks come February 26th! Love this colorway of the XIII's along with the Flints.
Cant wait unitl 2/26/11 for these XIII's  to hit the shelves!
Plus I get $20.00 off the total price since I got a $20 gift certificate from Modell's
happy.gif

Those Modell's Gift Certificates are nice...I got two of them saved up towards my Playoffs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Jordans are slowing losing steam with the mainstream which is good news for the collectors. There aren't day one sellouts and mayhem for any Jordan anymore unless it's an 11 or super limited release. Some of the past releases in the last year if they would of released 3-4 years ago it would of been hectic

hopefully this trend stays true for the remainder of the years releases.  i always felt that there were just a handful or two of those "IT" colorways, those iconic OG colorways that would drive the brand for decades to come. (seem to be releasing a bundle of those this yr) but the recent cement iii's is the first exception, and it may show us that the shoe 'game' and demographics interests have been evolving, or just a coincidence/circumstantial that the release didnt attract bigger crowds.  always thought those would have people running like the c.g release, or any other xi. 

this year is a dream come true for some of us in terms of upcoming releases. esp. for me since iii's and concords, and of course xiii allstars are some of my all time favorite jordans. 
might have to go out in a bang this yr and,
-double on all iii's-blk/trueblue/cmt
-allstars
-as many concords as i can get my hands on
then drive into the sunset as a shoe connoisseur.

thanks for listening,
Butter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Jordans are slowing losing steam with the mainstream which is good news for the collectors. There aren't day one sellouts and mayhem for any Jordan anymore unless it's an 11 or super limited release. Some of the past releases in the last year if they would of released 3-4 years ago it would of been hectic

hopefully this trend stays true for the remainder of the years releases.  i always felt that there were just a handful or two of those "IT" colorways, those iconic OG colorways that would drive the brand for decades to come. (seem to be releasing a bundle of those this yr) but the recent cement iii's is the first exception, and it may show us that the shoe 'game' and demographics interests have been evolving, or just a coincidence/circumstantial that the release didnt attract bigger crowds.  always thought those would have people running like the c.g release, or any other xi. 

this year is a dream come true for some of us in terms of upcoming releases. esp. for me since iii's and concords, and of course xiii allstars are some of my all time favorite jordans. 
might have to go out in a bang this yr and,
-double on all iii's-blk/trueblue/cmt
-allstars
-as many concords as i can get my hands on
then drive into the sunset as a shoe connoisseur.

thanks for listening,
Butter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

pimp.gif
eek.gif

The varsity red griffeys release on Feb. 26th same day as the 13's

pimp.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AEA18

pimp.gif
eek.gif

damn...gonna have to annoy a friend for a discount....

Originally Posted by AEA18

pimp.gif
eek.gif

damn...gonna have to annoy a friend for a discount....

If the Cement 3s sat i can guarantee these will be an easy cop.

If the new agers thought the cement 3s were "too plain" then they def won't cop these. Hoping i can pick up on a discount.

If the Cement 3s sat i can guarantee these will be an easy cop.

If the new agers thought the cement 3s were "too plain" then they def won't cop these. Hoping i can pick up on a discount.

Back
Top Bottom