AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^Man F a dent, my pocket is already empty. I wish I could get these on RD but I may have to get them at a later date. I'm still trying to catch up with several releases from last year that I missed out on.

^Man F a dent, my pocket is already empty. I wish I could get these on RD but I may have to get them at a later date. I'm still trying to catch up with several releases from last year that I missed out on.

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

Real talk.... a lotta cake is about to be dropped on the kicks droppin in 2011 good year for the sneakerheads 
pimp.gif

Real talk.... a lotta cake is about to be dropped on the kicks droppin in 2011 good year for the sneakerheads 
pimp.gif

I can't wait for Feb 26th.... Im dying to have two pairs of these. I had these when I was younger and then handed them down to my friend. They eventually became his lawn mowing shoes... I regret ever giving them to him lol

I can't wait for Feb 26th.... Im dying to have two pairs of these. I had these when I was younger and then handed them down to my friend. They eventually became his lawn mowing shoes... I regret ever giving them to him lol

Defnitely buying these kicks come February 26th! Love this colorway of the XIII's along with the Flints.
Cant wait unitl 2/26/11 for these XIII's  to hit the shelves!
Plus I get $20.00 off the total price since I got a $20 gift certificate from Modell's
happy.gif

Defnitely buying these kicks come February 26th! Love this colorway of the XIII's along with the Flints.
Cant wait unitl 2/26/11 for these XIII's  to hit the shelves!
Plus I get $20.00 off the total price since I got a $20 gift certificate from Modell's
happy.gif

I'm really look forward to this release! These Playoffs XIII are looking nice!! but in the mean time I took my Maize XIII low out of the closet and started rockin them around in anticipation. 

I'm really look forward to this release! These Playoffs XIII are looking nice!! but in the mean time I took my Maize XIII low out of the closet and started rockin them around in anticipation. 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

is over.....especially in da middle of feburuary......

Co-sign. Jordan Brand should have scheduled a February 12th release so these could hit shelves right before Valentines Day. The birds would all be getting a pair of these instead of chocolates and flowers.

they are more then a month away, all star XIII's are gonna sell well...but da days of a sneaker creating "mayhem"

Co-sign. Jordan Brand should have scheduled a February 12th release so these could hit shelves right before Valentines Day. The birds would all be getting a pair of these instead of chocolates and flowers.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

No, the less hype the better.
But wait, what Griffeys come out in February.. You don't mean the EMERALDS DO YOU?!

Originally Posted by kingofny04

No, the less hype the better.
But wait, what Griffeys come out in February.. You don't mean the EMERALDS DO YOU?!

Originally Posted by jserryday

pimp.gif
Man, I need to stop buying and saving for this wedding in july..
After this release I am done until December... (i think)

Originally Posted by jserryday

pimp.gif
Man, I need to stop buying and saving for this wedding in july..
After this release I am done until December... (i think)

Back
Top Bottom