AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Wow, this blows. I was hoping to get these next month. I was eager on getting these for my birthday.

Wow, this blows. I was hoping to get these next month. I was eager on getting these for my birthday.

Man when do these drop I NEED 'em. I was expecting it to be January now they're saying the III's are coming in January though. That's not bad news, but I wanna know when these are dropping.

Man when do these drop I NEED 'em. I was expecting it to be January now they're saying the III's are coming in January though. That's not bad news, but I wanna know when these are dropping.

Originally Posted by leopardbrain

wink.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this may be the only time i support jordan brand till things change....real sneaker heads know what it is !!!! two pairs for me !!!!

this may be the only time i support jordan brand till things change....real sneaker heads know what it is !!!! two pairs for me !!!!

seriously, how the heck do they expect us to buy all these damn classics within 2/3months? spread it out damnit. Write down all the retros releasing from December thru February to really see this over abundance of heat. Damnit man. Someone loan me 2Grand please. lol

seriously, how the heck do they expect us to buy all these damn classics within 2/3months? spread it out damnit. Write down all the retros releasing from December thru February to really see this over abundance of heat. Damnit man. Someone loan me 2Grand please. lol

^^^
This is how it was in 2000. I remember when I was in HS, August '00 - Infrared VI, September '00 - Olympic VI, October '00 - Midnight VI October '00 - Concord XI...I don't think anything came out until December '00 when the Space Jams came out. January '01 - Columbia XI. February '01 - Black XVI March '01 - White XVI March '01 - Cool Grey XI (although they were not nearly as popular as they are now) April '01 - all the low XI's! Then there was a lil layover until July when the Black/Cement III's! Not to mention during this time, Flightposite colorways were also coming out in abundance! I remember spending a ton of money that year. This is how the game was meant to be, keep em coming JB, let's see who can keep up!

^^^
This is how it was in 2000. I remember when I was in HS, August '00 - Infrared VI, September '00 - Olympic VI, October '00 - Midnight VI October '00 - Concord XI...I don't think anything came out until December '00 when the Space Jams came out. January '01 - Columbia XI. February '01 - Black XVI March '01 - White XVI March '01 - Cool Grey XI (although they were not nearly as popular as they are now) April '01 - all the low XI's! Then there was a lil layover until July when the Black/Cement III's! Not to mention during this time, Flightposite colorways were also coming out in abundance! I remember spending a ton of money that year. This is how the game was meant to be, keep em coming JB, let's see who can keep up!

Back
Top Bottom