AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

^^^yea I agree...If I have been waiting like 12 years for these then I know everyone else is...no taking any chances w/these general release or not

^^^yea I agree...If I have been waiting like 12 years for these then I know everyone else is...no taking any chances w/these general release or not

GottaBdaShoes wrote:
This release will be mayhem. I GUARANTEE it. Quote it.

Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quoted to ask how does this benefit this thread/release at all? Quit trying to build unnecessary hype. This ain't ISS.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Agree, go back to ISS if your going to be hyping it all up....its people like you who get people that want these all nervous and what not...

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by OG2345

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Both of you, relax. It's not a matter of life and death.
Animal Thug1539, let me answer your angry question. I never said, intended, or hinted that my post benefit anything. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the board is reserved for information AND opinions.

OG2345, lol dude take a prozac and sit down.

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Animal Thug1539, let me answer your angry question. I never said, intended, or hinted that my post benefit anything. If I'm not mistaken, I believe the board is reserved for information AND opinions.

It really is annoying to keep seeing dudes talking about how wild and packed releases will be though.

It really is annoying to keep seeing dudes talking about how wild and packed releases will be though.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Who the @%%% are you, JB's hypeman? Keep your .02 cents in your pockets homie.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

Quit hyping it son!!
mad.gif

Who the @%%% are you, JB's hypeman? Keep your .02 cents in your pockets homie.

You all need to put the hate juice down. ANY Jordan that makes this board are guaranteed hype-mess. So all you guys chill out on ol dude, and QFT. You copping cool, you not, then %**%.

Like fraggle rock in here.

You all need to put the hate juice down. ANY Jordan that makes this board are guaranteed hype-mess. So all you guys chill out on ol dude, and QFT. You copping cool, you not, then %**%.

Like fraggle rock in here.

Back
Top Bottom