AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

i was able to cop mine early, should be here thursday
holla at premier skateboarding on the 26th if u can't get em however you were planning on getting them
on a side note, did anyone get a message from Yuku saying their account may have been deleted?

i was able to cop mine early, should be here thursday
holla at premier skateboarding on the 26th if u can't get em however you were planning on getting them
on a side note, did anyone get a message from Yuku saying their account may have been deleted?

CANT WAIT! (with every ounce of emotion and aggression that dude from the jets had)

CANT WAIT! (with every ounce of emotion and aggression that dude from the jets had)

If anyone in the NYC Area knows where I can get these early, hit me up on PM..I've seen a few people said they could scoop them up on Fordham Road but that's DEEEEEP from where I live..Brooklyn/Manhattan would be a much better location....I would greatly appreciate it

If anyone in the NYC Area knows where I can get these early, hit me up on PM..I've seen a few people said they could scoop them up on Fordham Road but that's DEEEEEP from where I live..Brooklyn/Manhattan would be a much better location....I would greatly appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom