AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Seen These In Person Today... Theyre 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Gonna Wear Mine Today...
your pics are always 
pimp.gif

after 2 of these i NEED to slow down... my wallet is on life support after all the other jordan/lebron/kobe releases SMH!!!

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Gonna Wear Mine Today...
your pics are always 
pimp.gif

after 2 of these i NEED to slow down... my wallet is on life support after all the other jordan/lebron/kobe releases SMH!!!

My sneakerpost order for these from Friday still hasn't shipped yet. I'm starting to get very annoyed
frown.gif

My sneakerpost order for these from Friday still hasn't shipped yet. I'm starting to get very annoyed
frown.gif

^^^^^
mine will be arriving tomorrow from sneakerpost they are legit give them some time they should go out tomorrow I ordered mine early last week monday if im not mistaken with standard shipping ups which is only 1 to 5 days

^^^^^
mine will be arriving tomorrow from sneakerpost they are legit give them some time they should go out tomorrow I ordered mine early last week monday if im not mistaken with standard shipping ups which is only 1 to 5 days

My connect failed me on this one ...tried to get em early 
tired.gif
   just gotta wait for the midnight release @ one of my spots.. 2 pairs scooped

My connect failed me on this one ...tried to get em early 
tired.gif
   just gotta wait for the midnight release @ one of my spots.. 2 pairs scooped

Just when I thought my wife couldnt be any better.... You'll never guess what I came home to today.

XIII's on our bed, with (literally) a red bow on the box. Crazy my wifey got more connects than I do.

(pics coming when I find my camera)

Just when I thought my wife couldnt be any better.... You'll never guess what I came home to today.

XIII's on our bed, with (literally) a red bow on the box. Crazy my wifey got more connects than I do.

(pics coming when I find my camera)

^^^ the 13's r actually my favorite jordan model of all of them...the only reason I don't have the white/red colorway is because im not a big fan of white and red shoes...but they are kinda growing on me

^^^ the 13's r actually my favorite jordan model of all of them...the only reason I don't have the white/red colorway is because im not a big fan of white and red shoes...but they are kinda growing on me

One of my many local mom n' pop spots said they should be getting their shipment in on wednesday, so I got one pair on lock and i may pick up the 2nd pair on RD through FTL with my bday gift discount thanks to them 
pimp.gif

.....can't beat $25 off 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom