AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

this is one of those cases where in person the shoe looks WAY better than they do in pics

Originally Posted by Be Easy

yo I've been rocking these all day and I gotta say they have to be my favorite release so far this year. I loved the 3's, still have 'em on ice till the weather breaks up, and the Foams were obviously dope. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these Playoffs > Foams for me right now
these things are almost intimidating 
laugh.gif
im gonna have to quote this man. I wasn't really intending on getting these (its almost 1st of the month, bills are comin up soon) but my cousin hit me up tellin me he missioned out n couldn't cop. I called a few stores at the one mall in bmore that has never failed us n they said they would hold his size for him. So we mission up that way, he cops his with ease and while I'm waitin on him, I'm checkin them out myself. I put them on the ground and checked them out in a mirror n them thangs were lookin too mean in that all black so I figured to hell--if they got my size, I'll cop n transfer money from a savings account. Once again, that mall came thru for both me and my cuzz, n these things r about to sit on ice with the 3s 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Be Easy

yo I've been rocking these all day and I gotta say they have to be my favorite release so far this year. I loved the 3's, still have 'em on ice till the weather breaks up, and the Foams were obviously dope. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say these Playoffs > Foams for me right now
these things are almost intimidating 
laugh.gif
im gonna have to quote this man. I wasn't really intending on getting these (its almost 1st of the month, bills are comin up soon) but my cousin hit me up tellin me he missioned out n couldn't cop. I called a few stores at the one mall in bmore that has never failed us n they said they would hold his size for him. So we mission up that way, he cops his with ease and while I'm waitin on him, I'm checkin them out myself. I put them on the ground and checked them out in a mirror n them thangs were lookin too mean in that all black so I figured to hell--if they got my size, I'll cop n transfer money from a savings account. Once again, that mall came thru for both me and my cuzz, n these things r about to sit on ice with the 3s 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

this is one of those cases where in person the shoe looks WAY better than they do in pics

Truth!

ehh.. i thought they look the same as online compare to in person..  i have the same feeling when i first saw em online and this morning at finishline. 
ohwell.gif

Truth!

ehh.. i thought they look the same as online compare to in person..  i have the same feeling when i first saw em online and this morning at finishline. 
ohwell.gif

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

Got mine easily in the store around 4pm. I Tried to get them last night but wait was too long. Doesn't look like they will sell out, theres still plenty of pairs to go around here. I tried to buy them with my 2k coupon and home dude was about to ring me up then a lady came over and said i couldn't use the coupon because they're 13's and they are limited.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

30t6p3b.gif
thats wack. my homeboy told me his store only got 12 pairs and they usually get a nice amount of everything. another store i know of only got 15. why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif

im kinda hoping for a restock because this 10 i have is a little too big. 9.5 would have been better.

Originally Posted by dizzledyl

30t6p3b.gif
thats wack. my homeboy told me his store only got 12 pairs and they usually get a nice amount of everything. another store i know of only got 15. why would these be limited gr tho?
30t6p3b.gif

im kinda hoping for a restock because this 10 i have is a little too big. 9.5 would have been better.

I really really liked these in pics prior to release day, but now seeing them in person, I really fell in love with these.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

This...but it was crazy because I wear a 9 and had to get and 8.5....the 8.5 looked like a size 6... FTL with baby feet. And they weren't that comfortable.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1 grail off the list....

91hpu9.jpg

This...but it was crazy because I wear a 9 and had to get and 8.5....the 8.5 looked like a size 6... FTL with baby feet. And they weren't that comfortable.

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

You guys get shipping confirmations from NDC yet?

Got one from Eastbay already.

naw..i got a pair off NDC & one pair off FNL
I ordered off FNL too.  I got a confirmation # and my order says processing still.  I called and asked customer service if my order was gonna get canceled bc it says "processing" and he told me I will be ok and that their warehouse wont ship til Monday.  My local store in the Bay was pretty cake though so I copped 2 there as well..I am loving them!  hope everyone was able to get theirs!

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

You guys get shipping confirmations from NDC yet?

Got one from Eastbay already.

naw..i got a pair off NDC & one pair off FNL
I ordered off FNL too.  I got a confirmation # and my order says processing still.  I called and asked customer service if my order was gonna get canceled bc it says "processing" and he told me I will be ok and that their warehouse wont ship til Monday.  My local store in the Bay was pretty cake though so I copped 2 there as well..I am loving them!  hope everyone was able to get theirs!

Back
Top Bottom