AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

aint that the truth.  the nitpicking and whining in here is rediculous at times.
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

My dude French blue. Couldn't have said it better myself.

laugh.gif

Don't know how dudes can exhaust their energy into whining and nitpicking, instead of using that energy to get off the computer and return them, or get another pair.  

The whining is getting ridiculous in here, and I'm so glad TheShoeKing23 posted those OG's to shut the mouths of the people who think JB quality was so picture perfect back in the days, when they were not.   

Yes things, shapes and materials have changed, but Originals were not as perfect as you think. 

How about learning to inspect your pairs before buying and posting on NT that you got a crooked jumpman or a volcano of glue stains.  

That's your own fault for not checking them. 

aint that the truth.  the nitpicking and whining in here is rediculous at times.

laugh.gif

Don't know how dudes can exhaust their energy into whining and nitpicking, instead of using that energy to get off the computer and return them, or get another pair.  

The whining is getting ridiculous in here, and I'm so glad TheShoeKing23 posted those OG's to shut the mouths of the people who think JB quality was so picture perfect back in the days, when they were not.   

Yes things, shapes and materials have changed, but Originals were not as perfect as you think. 

How about learning to inspect your pairs before buying and posting on NT that you got a crooked jumpman or a volcano of glue stains.  

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif

i get kindda bugged out when i inspect my pair at a shoe store while the employee waiting for my "ok good, i'll take em!" answer... i feel like a total freak and weirdo!  so i make sure to do it quick and fast instead of minutes
roll.gif
  i just deal with it.. and be happy with my pair!

laugh.gif

i get kindda bugged out when i inspect my pair at a shoe store while the employee waiting for my "ok good, i'll take em!" answer... i feel like a total freak and weirdo!  so i make sure to do it quick and fast instead of minutes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vipersupra

roll.gif

Hell no, I make everyone in line wait.  I don't care, I'm spending my $160, you're gonna have to wait to see if I like them, and if I don't, go to the back and get me another pair.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Hell no, I make everyone in line wait.  I don't care, I'm spending my $160, you're gonna have to wait to see if I like them, and if I don't, go to the back and get me another pair.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The only complaint I got is the paint on the sole is f'd, not like anyone is going to see the bottom. The white comes off of the pods and spills into the red ridiculously on one pair. I know this is an issue and I even compared 2 different pairs and got the best pair. The other pair had defects on the leather. Quality just isn't what it use to be, but the nostalgic means just that much more to me.

The only complaint I got is the paint on the sole is f'd, not like anyone is going to see the bottom. The white comes off of the pods and spills into the red ridiculously on one pair. I know this is an issue and I even compared 2 different pairs and got the best pair. The other pair had defects on the leather. Quality just isn't what it use to be, but the nostalgic means just that much more to me.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

For everybody who say glue stains are new to Retros....never even owned OGs

I passed cause I didn't like the look of the leather...and the price.  Need to be 100% satisfied to pay 175.  

But this glue thing people are talking about is hilarious.  Visible glue was very common on OGs.  Had 3 pair. 

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

For everybody who say glue stains are new to Retros....never even owned OGs

I passed cause I didn't like the look of the leather...and the price.  Need to be 100% satisfied to pay 175.  

But this glue thing people are talking about is hilarious.  Visible glue was very common on OGs.  Had 3 pair. 

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

I always carry black light, big-%$% microscope and a portable chemistry set when I buy my sneakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glue stains are not even a problem for me, it's those times when the toe box looks like it went through hell. 

I always carry black light, big-%$% microscope and a portable chemistry set when I buy my sneakers...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glue stains are not even a problem for me, it's those times when the toe box looks like it went through hell. 

edu-science-c1000-chemistry-set.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Sizes 9, 10, 10.5, and 12 back up on NDC as of 5:15. Check the no flash site.

edu-science-c1000-chemistry-set.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Sizes 9, 10, 10.5, and 12 back up on NDC as of 5:15. Check the no flash site.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i gotta start bein a &^%$ and make people wait and slave the employees i guess huh.  your right tho!!.. but i mean minor stuuff  i dont trip about.. only like scratches and major stains or what not.. theres a line not to be crossed. like GLUE STAINS AND UN EVEN HOLOGRAM.
tongue.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 i gotta start bein a &^%$ and make people wait and slave the employees i guess huh.  your right tho!!.. but i mean minor stuuff  i dont trip about.. only like scratches and major stains or what not.. theres a line not to be crossed. like GLUE STAINS AND UN EVEN HOLOGRAM.
tongue.gif

vipersupra wrote:

Like I mentioned above, the only thing I look for is scratches, messed up toe box, bad paint job, scuffs etc.. 
Glue stains, not so much. 

vipersupra wrote:

Like I mentioned above, the only thing I look for is scratches, messed up toe box, bad paint job, scuffs etc.. 
Glue stains, not so much. 

Originally Posted by Josh311

Not sure if it's been posted but I wanted to maybe help someone out. Nike Roosevelt Field Launch Update: Sizes 7, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 13, and 14 are still available in the Air Jordan Retro 13 "Playoff". Stop in to pick up your pair or give us a call at 516-248-0280 to place your phone order today.

thanks for the heads up i just ordered the size 10

Back
Top Bottom