AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

So I was wearing these yesterday to school and some kids just goes your wearing gay a** jordans again. Some other kid says they dont even look good. I started argueing with them and they asked how much I paid when I told them 160 they said wow you could get like 3 nike sB's with that. I just started laughing and left. Just a story I thought I should share.

Originally Posted by DReK623

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam

haters
laugh.gif
!!!gotta loveem...lol, but I mean everyone has their flavors....keep doing you fam

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I called around for a restock and nothing yet around me.  I do want one pair to stock.  I will share info if I hear anything around the LA area.   (after I secure my pair of course!)
nerd.gif
- Heard my HOH here in Dallas, were expecting a restock today, so you might want to try your local HOH...

- My pair gets here today from Eastbay
pimp.gif
...love the fact of getting them for $160 shipped...hate the fact of having to wait 5-6 days to get them in hand...

Originally Posted by AsianImage

I called around for a restock and nothing yet around me.  I do want one pair to stock.  I will share info if I hear anything around the LA area.   (after I secure my pair of course!)
nerd.gif
- Heard my HOH here in Dallas, were expecting a restock today, so you might want to try your local HOH...

- My pair gets here today from Eastbay
pimp.gif
...love the fact of getting them for $160 shipped...hate the fact of having to wait 5-6 days to get them in hand...

A lot of Jordans actually sit here in Hawaii except the packs, XIs and flints, but it looks like everything has dried up except of the one pair I put on hold during closing last night...

A lot of Jordans actually sit here in Hawaii except the packs, XIs and flints, but it looks like everything has dried up except of the one pair I put on hold during closing last night...

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Really?  I find that shoes sell out here QUICK because everyone and their damn mom thinks that reselling is a career 
roll.gif

Really?  I find that shoes sell out here QUICK because everyone and their damn mom thinks that reselling is a career 
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

roll.gif

For the big releases... But I notice that champs/foot locker actually hold pairs sometimes and if they don't come they will offer it... Just my experience... I guess I get lucky with my sz 12/13... I mostly buy Kobe GR for the mil discount. Other than that, NDC, kicks crew or eBay...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

roll.gif

For the big releases... But I notice that champs/foot locker actually hold pairs sometimes and if they don't come they will offer it... Just my experience... I guess I get lucky with my sz 12/13... I mostly buy Kobe GR for the mil discount. Other than that, NDC, kicks crew or eBay...

Give them a history lesson on where the SB dunk comes from. Jokers. 

Give them a history lesson on where the SB dunk comes from. Jokers. 

Actually the WC IIIs were sold out in a matter of minutes. We just don't get a lot of pairs here since Hawaii is a small market. Not many Jordan heads like the mainland. The playoff XIIIs actually didn't sell that quick. I went back to Footlocker during my lunch break and was able to buy a 10.5 for my cousin. I think these didn't sell quickly because not to many Jordan heads are into XIIIs just like me =) but I bought these cause they are the best colorway imo.

Actually the WC IIIs were sold out in a matter of minutes. We just don't get a lot of pairs here since Hawaii is a small market. Not many Jordan heads like the mainland. The playoff XIIIs actually didn't sell that quick. I went back to Footlocker during my lunch break and was able to buy a 10.5 for my cousin. I think these didn't sell quickly because not to many Jordan heads are into XIIIs just like me =) but I bought these cause they are the best colorway imo.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

wheres everyone that said these will sit for a couple of weeks?

Are you kidding? They have no time to come in here to talk their trash. They're still out there trying to find a pair. 

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

wheres everyone that said these will sit for a couple of weeks?

Are you kidding? They have no time to come in here to talk their trash. They're still out there trying to find a pair. 

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Well I'll never order from FNL again. Only ordered a sz 14 Friday night @ 2303 CDT and they "created a UPS label but UPS never picked up the package"

They think I was born last year or something? I was arguing with the FNL representive for a refund but they wanted to put a "trace" on the package. Uh there is no package! My theory is that either:

the warehouse miscalculated their inventory, they probably had my pair on hold but accidently sent it to a FNL store...or

my pair was at a local FNL ready to send back to the FNL warehouse, but some dude slipped the manager a c-note or something...

What pisses me off is I'll accept a order confirmation only to be emailed later stating the shoes are sold out, but to have a phony email stating that the item was shipped and a label is created is downright shady. Well whatever I ended up getting my refund but I will never buy from FNL ever again. The damage was done and I hope they go bankrupt...

Off to eBay resellers to find my sz 14.
idk whats going on with my order either. i got a tracking number but the transaction on my bank statement disappeared. idk whats going on. my order is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, i will never deal with finishline ever again. the absolute worst. the tracking number i have nothing has been updated since March 1st...

Back
Top Bottom