AIR JORDAN XIII RETRO - ALL-STAR / PLAYOFF - 2/ 26/11 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING))

My invoice is for the playoff 13's which pissed me off even more. At this point all I can do is laugh about it and I guess it wasn't meant to be. Congrats to everyone that actually received what they ordered.

I found my two pairs in my backyard two days. It was double box and the UPS dood just threw it over the fence.
laugh.gif
Look like nike.com didnt ++%$*% up my order afterall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I found my two pairs in my backyard two days. It was double box and the UPS dood just threw it over the fence.
laugh.gif
Look like nike.com didnt ++%$*% up my order afterall.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I copped the Playoffs @ Niketown Ny today the salesman says that they got a replineshment of them. I dont know what sizes they got in though.

I copped the Playoffs @ Niketown Ny today the salesman says that they got a replineshment of them. I dont know what sizes they got in though.

I'm glad I grabbed my pairs when I did looks like some spots are getting restocks.

Check with your local niketown they usually get large quantities when they restock.

I'm glad I grabbed my pairs when I did looks like some spots are getting restocks.

Check with your local niketown they usually get large quantities when they restock.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by rauls054

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif
. I knew something was up when I picked up the package and it felt like there was only 1 shoe inside. Now I know why they call it D*@#^'s sporting goods.

ac5y5l.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just admit it, those were the shoes you ordered.   
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Originally Posted by l smokecity l

Originally Posted by rauls054

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
lmfao
indifferent.gif
and
roll.gif
. I knew something was up when I picked up the package and it felt like there was only 1 shoe inside. Now I know why they call it D*@#^'s sporting goods.

ac5y5l.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Just admit it, those were the shoes you ordered.   
laugh.gif

the one i got from NDC  has shiny tumbled leather on side and dull tumbled on the other pair////....is this comon ??

the one i got from NDC  has shiny tumbled leather on side and dull tumbled on the other pair////....is this comon ??

Freakin wow. This is my grail and I love it, but I love them even more on my feet. These are just sick. I wore them yesterday for the first time and I was impressed at how they didn't crease. Mind you I am a teacher so I am on my feet all day and I walk around alot. Comfortable too.

Freakin wow. This is my grail and I love it, but I love them even more on my feet. These are just sick. I wore them yesterday for the first time and I was impressed at how they didn't crease. Mind you I am a teacher so I am on my feet all day and I walk around alot. Comfortable too.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Did any if your students or colleagues ask about ur playoffs? Any student who know what they are/gives you a compliment should earn some extra credit. Cant wait to unds my pair. I'm happy w the tumbled leather cause it always seems to crease less than smooth leather. Hoping jb releases the low 13s toooo!On another note, this thread has run it's course.

Originally Posted by MJ4EVER2320

Did any if your students or colleagues ask about ur playoffs? Any student who know what they are/gives you a compliment should earn some extra credit. Cant wait to unds my pair. I'm happy w the tumbled leather cause it always seems to crease less than smooth leather. Hoping jb releases the low 13s toooo!On another note, this thread has run it's course.

Back
Top Bottom