Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Where are the indglo's?!!!

pimp.gif

still got my 05's... only wore a handful of times... might cop to keep DS... i dont think these will sell well if dropped in Dec. along with the Concords.

still got my 05's... only wore a handful of times... might cop to keep DS... i dont think these will sell well if dropped in Dec. along with the Concords.

My OG's still have that type fresh smell.

They should retro these sans that nasty stitching from the CDP.

My OG's still have that type fresh smell.

They should retro these sans that nasty stitching from the CDP.

i have a feeling they'll be same price as the xiii's. so for $160 no thanks. will wait for them to hit outlets.

All the XIV's moved quite slow in '05.  With the hypebeast culture of the sneaker game these days, I don't see that happening at all.  

Last shots will be the annual pre-XI release that people pass on to scoop the 11's then get salty when they miss out on the XI and the XIV.

i have a feeling they'll be same price as the xiii's. so for $160 no thanks. will wait for them to hit outlets.

All the XIV's moved quite slow in '05.  With the hypebeast culture of the sneaker game these days, I don't see that happening at all.  

Last shots will be the annual pre-XI release that people pass on to scoop the 11's then get salty when they miss out on the XI and the XIV.

Yeah I still have my OG's and I have the 05 retro's DS still.

These went on sale last time they released, and I believe they will do the same now also.

Yeah I still have my OG's and I have the 05 retro's DS still.

These went on sale last time they released, and I believe they will do the same now also.

Back
Top Bottom