Air Jordan XIV Last Shot, Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by dhtowng

whoever thinks these are hitting outlets is absolutely dillusional

BET
ill be delusional and cop at the outlets 
wink.gif

I have the 05 retros. Will cop on major discount only because of the concords. But these are one of my favorite air jordans for basketball use.

I have the 05 retros. Will cop on major discount only because of the concords. But these are one of my favorite air jordans for basketball use.

need several of these. was only able to cop 1 pair in '05. best balling shoe ever for me.

need several of these. was only able to cop 1 pair in '05. best balling shoe ever for me.

Agreed... I can't wait to see dudes salty cause they thought these won't sell out lol

Agreed... I can't wait to see dudes salty cause they thought these won't sell out lol

definitely gettin a pair.. had the og's in 4th grade and the retros in 11th grade, got salty when i wore them in the rain to get the neon am95s and the suede got messed up.. i need these, so hot..

definitely gettin a pair.. had the og's in 4th grade and the retros in 11th grade, got salty when i wore them in the rain to get the neon am95s and the suede got messed up.. i need these, so hot..

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Technically, every shoe hits the outlet. But these won't sit. They'll probably be like the playoff/flint XIII. They won't sit for long.

Technically, every shoe hits the outlet. But these won't sit. They'll probably be like the playoff/flint XIII. They won't sit for long.

Y'all dudes have no concept of history and releases.

laugh.gif

Good -- these will release with other shoes in demand/priority over them, which equals sales racks by Feb 2012, or coupons on top of sales price.

Especially if they use that same "ashy larry" suede they did last time.

The pic posted is jive fraud. 
laugh.gif

Y'all dudes have no concept of history and releases.

laugh.gif

Good -- these will release with other shoes in demand/priority over them, which equals sales racks by Feb 2012, or coupons on top of sales price.

Especially if they use that same "ashy larry" suede they did last time.

The pic posted is jive fraud. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys must be some noob collectors or something, these tanked in 05 and they

will tank again. there is absolutely no demand for these, especially with all the heat dropping this year.

these sat back in 05 and i was able to get a pair for $90. only dudes who are gonna be salty are the hypebeasts who pay

retail thinking these are gonna sell out

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 you guys must be some noob collectors or something, these tanked in 05 and they

will tank again. there is absolutely no demand for these, especially with all the heat dropping this year.

these sat back in 05 and i was able to get a pair for $90. only dudes who are gonna be salty are the hypebeasts who pay

retail thinking these are gonna sell out

14's are a great performing shoe, but not a good casual look. Also, 14's don't sell. All of these releases will be marked down quickly.

Back
Top Bottom