Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

I was looking forward to stealth's, but im diggin the Navy blue on these. Might get em.

I was looking forward to stealth's, but im diggin the Navy blue on these. Might get em.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PASS.

I CAN'T REALLY DO ANYMORE:

1. WHITE SOCKLINER
2. CONTRAST STICHING
3. WHITE BOTTOMS

THESE HAVE 2 OF THE 3. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH THESE. WILL JUST USE THE MONEY TO DOUBLE UP ON SOMETHING ESLE OR AN EXTRA PAIR OF CONCORDS. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THOSE
smile.gif
IDK why you playin?
you know your girl's gonna buy you them and then be like "dang baby, I thought you wanted these" and you gonna have to keep em cause she paid for them and she fine as h4ll
laugh.gif
then you'll come in the thread with pictures and I will
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

PASS.

I CAN'T REALLY DO ANYMORE:

1. WHITE SOCKLINER
2. CONTRAST STICHING
3. WHITE BOTTOMS

THESE HAVE 2 OF THE 3. YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WITH THESE. WILL JUST USE THE MONEY TO DOUBLE UP ON SOMETHING ESLE OR AN EXTRA PAIR OF CONCORDS. CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THOSE
smile.gif
IDK why you playin?
you know your girl's gonna buy you them and then be like "dang baby, I thought you wanted these" and you gonna have to keep em cause she paid for them and she fine as h4ll
laugh.gif
then you'll come in the thread with pictures and I will
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just copped from an early seller, hope I get these before the end of summer. These are just too clean.

just copped from an early seller, hope I get these before the end of summer. These are just too clean.

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

LOVE this colorway! and the 14s are underrated in terms of comfort and performance.

You must be knew to Jordans...... they are known to be the best Jordans for ball ever.

i still say XIII>XIV for bball.

dude, if you're going to insult or patronize someone else in writing, at least learn how to spell. if you don't, it undercuts the credibility of your argument.

i'm glad in your circles they're known "to be the best;" i certainly don't hear that argument very often. but we do agree this is a great release by JB!  

Originally Posted by dakid23

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

LOVE this colorway! and the 14s are underrated in terms of comfort and performance.

You must be knew to Jordans...... they are known to be the best Jordans for ball ever.

i still say XIII>XIV for bball.

dude, if you're going to insult or patronize someone else in writing, at least learn how to spell. if you don't, it undercuts the credibility of your argument.

i'm glad in your circles they're known "to be the best;" i certainly don't hear that argument very often. but we do agree this is a great release by JB!  

I love this shoe.. and I have a feeling it will be slept on unless its limited (which I doubted) definite cop for me.. I hope there's a 30% coupon around in time for the release..

I love this shoe.. and I have a feeling it will be slept on unless its limited (which I doubted) definite cop for me.. I hope there's a 30% coupon around in time for the release..

hoping so bad these go on sale, but I have thoughts of these being like the black/carolina pair from 06. Those %%%**!# sold out at retail on me and I never had the chance to cop on sale like the other colors...but I'm not paying $160 for these.

hoping so bad these go on sale, but I have thoughts of these being like the black/carolina pair from 06. Those %%%**!# sold out at retail on me and I never had the chance to cop on sale like the other colors...but I'm not paying $160 for these.

copped times 2.... jeans is gonna bleed heavy on these.

i got a crazy coogi to go with these.... cant wait

Back
Top Bottom