Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

These are 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have to give it to JB, these are beautiful. Great colorway. If I got the money, or can get them below retail, I'm copping. 

I have to give it to JB, these are beautiful. Great colorway. If I got the money, or can get them below retail, I'm copping. 

The more I see these, the better they look. But gonna stick to the game plan and only get black/cement iii's and concord xi's. These will do great and sell out imo.

The more I see these, the better they look. But gonna stick to the game plan and only get black/cement iii's and concord xi's. These will do great and sell out imo.

wouldve loved these shoes more if it were more navy based than grey. damn jb and nike with the grey scheme lately.

wouldve loved these shoes more if it were more navy based than grey. damn jb and nike with the grey scheme lately.

man 125 is perfect for the retro plus i mean there a nice cw and i like the shoe they did a nice job but its not like its gon last or anything so until i see quality im not paying up 125 is highest i been going recentlt n if it aint happenin then it aint happenin

Back
Top Bottom