Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Originally Posted by crup a holic

Everything thats black and navy needs to be switched on this shoe. It would flow and match better, imo. I still dont think black and navy go together anyway, but i would be able to deal with the reverse combo like i stated. BUT, the mesh tongue is a nice touch

Can someone PS this?  I'm trying to imagine this but it's not coming out too good

Everything thats black and navy needs to be switched on this shoe. It would flow and match better, imo. I still dont think black and navy go together anyway, but i would be able to deal with the reverse combo like i stated. BUT, the mesh tongue is a nice touch

Can someone PS this?  I'm trying to imagine this but it's not coming out too good

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

Air-Jordan-XIV-14-Light-Graphite-Midnight-Navy-Black-on-Feet.jpeg

I appreciate all the picture n videos posted thus far ... too much to quote

i hope to get em...

pimp.gif

These and the Concords will be my only other JB buys (besides the Playoffs) for this year.

These and the Concords will be my only other JB buys (besides the Playoffs) for this year.

Originally Posted by zyr12

img_1360.jpg

img_1362.jpg

img_1368.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com

Grey jordans are a hit or miss type of shoe to me, but these are
pimp.gif

The reason why i passed on the Cool Grey XI's and Wolf Grey V's was because it was only grey, white and an inevitable yellow sole.
These XIV's got a solid color sole, with a good amount of black and a shade of blue that works really well with the shoes.
This is impressive for a new color way. Will be copped for sure.

Originally Posted by zyr12

img_1360.jpg

img_1362.jpg

img_1368.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com

Grey jordans are a hit or miss type of shoe to me, but these are
pimp.gif

The reason why i passed on the Cool Grey XI's and Wolf Grey V's was because it was only grey, white and an inevitable yellow sole.
These XIV's got a solid color sole, with a good amount of black and a shade of blue that works really well with the shoes.
This is impressive for a new color way. Will be copped for sure.

I agree that black & navy dont go together.  I can not lie, this has grown on me since the first pictures surfaced a few months back, but I am a big XIV fan.  I think this colorway will be a good look for the fall/winter aka hoody weather.  
@Brandonfrito the release date is 10/8.

I agree that black & navy dont go together.  I can not lie, this has grown on me since the first pictures surfaced a few months back, but I am a big XIV fan.  I think this colorway will be a good look for the fall/winter aka hoody weather.  
@Brandonfrito the release date is 10/8.

Back
Top Bottom