Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

man 125 is perfect for the retro plus i mean there a nice cw and i like the shoe they did a nice job but its not like its gon last or anything so until i see quality im not paying up 125 is highest i been going recentlt n if it aint happenin then it aint happenin

These are growing on me. I doubt I'd get them since I still have many of the 05-06 releases. The XIV's are one of the most comfortable shoes in the line though.

These are growing on me. I doubt I'd get them since I still have many of the 05-06 releases. The XIV's are one of the most comfortable shoes in the line though.

I will picking these up instead of those stealth 3 that came out later this year.

I will picking these up instead of those stealth 3 that came out later this year.

img_1360.jpg

img_1362.jpg

img_1368.jpg

via http://www.23penny.com

^ Im with you Ron....will wait til RD and after since XIVs dont sell too well to the general public...with Duncans, Jordan IIIs, and Concords dropping around the same timeframe, these will get no love

^ Im with you Ron....will wait til RD and after since XIVs dont sell too well to the general public...with Duncans, Jordan IIIs, and Concords dropping around the same timeframe, these will get no love

These really are great, one of the best retro + xiv releases. I would put them above all but the black and carolina colorway.

These really are great, one of the best retro + xiv releases. I would put them above all but the black and carolina colorway.

Back
Top Bottom