Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

^ Black laces do look good, but I'm not a fan of swapping laces out and the white laces don't look bad to me. Thanks for the pics tho!

I kinda like the white laces on these (as opposed to something like the stealth 3's). With the white midsole, contrasting against the black tongue and grey upper, it unifies the shoe and gives it a little more pop than the black - which still look fine. Definitely going to have to pick these up next weekend.

I kinda like the white laces on these (as opposed to something like the stealth 3's). With the white midsole, contrasting against the black tongue and grey upper, it unifies the shoe and gives it a little more pop than the black - which still look fine. Definitely going to have to pick these up next weekend.

Can see why there are only 16 pages so far (too good for my eyes to embrace).

Enjoy!!

Can see why there are only 16 pages so far (too good for my eyes to embrace).

Enjoy!!

saw these in person yesterday. Im actually feeling these
pimp.gif

Seriously have a feeling that these might turn into the wolf grey vol. 2.

Keep posting pics guys! Shoes look amazing.

Seriously have a feeling that these might turn into the wolf grey vol. 2.

Keep posting pics guys! Shoes look amazing.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

And haven't seen any glue stains and compared to my OG 14's and retro 14's it's not much different. I dunno maybe I don't tear apart each shoe so I don't complain much. I just get what I want and pass on what I don't want. Here's a few pictures. 
I think that the white laces actually look better than the black laces for this XIV.
Can't wait till next Saturday! People are gonna regret sleeping on these.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

And haven't seen any glue stains and compared to my OG 14's and retro 14's it's not much different. I dunno maybe I don't tear apart each shoe so I don't complain much. I just get what I want and pass on what I don't want. Here's a few pictures. 
I think that the white laces actually look better than the black laces for this XIV.
Can't wait till next Saturday! People are gonna regret sleeping on these.
pimp.gif

The actual releases look fairly cheap compared to the initial sample pics. Was somewhat on the fence, but they're a pass unless I can get them for more than 50% off.

The actual releases look fairly cheap compared to the initial sample pics. Was somewhat on the fence, but they're a pass unless I can get them for more than 50% off.

Back
Top Bottom