Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

eek.gif
@ pys selling these out at $169.

Why did JB have to put a white sole on this shoe? These would look better with a black bottom...

Why did JB have to put a white sole on this shoe? These would look better with a black bottom...

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i agree i still think its a cool casual wear shoe though............any news on if the indiglo's r still releasing?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i agree i still think its a cool casual wear shoe though............any news on if the indiglo's r still releasing?

laugh.gif
I love how posters throw the cheap word around with no explanation. Gotta love the jb forums
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
I love how posters throw the cheap word around with no explanation. Gotta love the jb forums
smokin.gif

I like 'em..but I'll wait for a price drop like crazy in mom & pop stores in NYC

I like 'em..but I'll wait for a price drop like crazy in mom & pop stores in NYC

Pics on feet look good! Im going to wait till Saturday and see if I can copp with October B-day coupon at FTL...if they hate Ill probably pull the trigger on Sneaker St.
I wish I had a Swoosh acct. for these or knew someone that could plug it for me...anyone that might be able to help send me a PM and maybe we can work something out
Good Luck to everyone coppin this weekend!

Pics on feet look good! Im going to wait till Saturday and see if I can copp with October B-day coupon at FTL...if they hate Ill probably pull the trigger on Sneaker St.
I wish I had a Swoosh acct. for these or knew someone that could plug it for me...anyone that might be able to help send me a PM and maybe we can work something out
Good Luck to everyone coppin this weekend!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these drop saturday? i hope they sit!!! i just wanna use swoosh
laugh.gif

Unless these turn into the wolf grey v's, you should be cool. Thanks to some winning bets I made this weekend, these are gonna only cost me $40. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

these drop saturday? i hope they sit!!! i just wanna use swoosh
laugh.gif

Unless these turn into the wolf grey v's, you should be cool. Thanks to some winning bets I made this weekend, these are gonna only cost me $40. 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom