Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

if i can get a discount i would cop cause funds are tight now and there are much more better releases to come

if i can get a discount i would cop cause funds are tight now and there are much more better releases to come

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^I think they will be in a short matter of time, doesn't seem like they sold very well

i hope so. thats what im waiting for. been a minute since i copped some jordans.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

^^I think they will be in a short matter of time, doesn't seem like they sold very well

i hope so. thats what im waiting for. been a minute since i copped some jordans.

Copped this morning. Really happy with them, thought I was going to switch the white laces out for black, but after seeing them in person I think the white laces give them juuuuuust a little bit of pop. It's a nice, understated colorway that works well with the XIV and a great shoe for the fall. The white sole at first was a turn off for me because I like my kicks looking crispy, but whatever. Just have to be mindful of where you step I guess.

Copped this morning. Really happy with them, thought I was going to switch the white laces out for black, but after seeing them in person I think the white laces give them juuuuuust a little bit of pop. It's a nice, understated colorway that works well with the XIV and a great shoe for the fall. The white sole at first was a turn off for me because I like my kicks looking crispy, but whatever. Just have to be mindful of where you step I guess.

Back
Top Bottom