Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

Rutgers I sprayed a ton of water proofer on the white sole.....the instant cleaner will take that dirt right off...oh yea the sales been picking up in my area as the night goes on

Rutgers I sprayed a ton of water proofer on the white sole.....the instant cleaner will take that dirt right off...oh yea the sales been picking up in my area as the night goes on

Just copped off of SneakerSt with Bill me Later...got $10 bucks back so $140 couldn't beat that since my local FL didn't let me use a coupon. Didn't wanna risk the hastle of hunting one down later on. From the looks of it I'm probably going to copp some black laces to swap once in a while
Didn't seem like too hard of a pick up if you really wanted them

Just copped off of SneakerSt with Bill me Later...got $10 bucks back so $140 couldn't beat that since my local FL didn't let me use a coupon. Didn't wanna risk the hastle of hunting one down later on. From the looks of it I'm probably going to copp some black laces to swap once in a while
Didn't seem like too hard of a pick up if you really wanted them

i saw these in person today and they look soo much better in person..thinkin about gettin a pair

for those who already have these: if you dont tie them and have the laces loose does your heel come out of the back when you walk? uk how some shoes have the lockdown straps on the tongue to hold your foot inside...i hope you guys know what im talkin about lol

i saw these in person today and they look soo much better in person..thinkin about gettin a pair

for those who already have these: if you dont tie them and have the laces loose does your heel come out of the back when you walk? uk how some shoes have the lockdown straps on the tongue to hold your foot inside...i hope you guys know what im talkin about lol

IMO, they look trash with the black laces. Like Rutgers said, the white laces give them that "pop".

IMO, they look trash with the black laces. Like Rutgers said, the white laces give them that "pop".

291756_290565834289917_100000095084340_1238224_1996443579_n.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
laugh.gif
@ the total disregard for the thread you made a couple days ago.
smokin.gif
PU's tho. I think once these dry up, ppl will regret passing on them.

Back
Top Bottom