Air Jordan XIV Light Graphite/Midnight Navy Not *STEALTH*

These are decent but there is just too much heat dropping from Nike and JB these fall/winter months for me justify grabbing these.

These are decent but there is just too much heat dropping from Nike and JB these fall/winter months for me justify grabbing these.

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

Can't believe this thread is only 13 pages deep and on page 5! Hopefully that means a lot of people will pass on these meaning I can cop one on RD and another after a markdown.

After seeing the difference that it made with the Stealth III's, I'm really interested to see how a lace swap will work with these. Navy blue or black should make these a totally different shoe.

After seeing the difference that it made with the Stealth III's, I'm really interested to see how a lace swap will work with these. Navy blue or black should make these a totally different shoe.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Still only 13 pages deep.

People are really sleeping on these!

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Still only 13 pages deep.

People are really sleeping on these!

hope these will be on swoosh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wasn't really feeling these too much when I first saw them, but it's always good to have a grey pair of shoes, and by now they have really grown on me.

I wasn't really feeling these too much when I first saw them, but it's always good to have a grey pair of shoes, and by now they have really grown on me.

Back
Top Bottom