Air Jordan XX3 (23) Low Black/Metallic Gold Debut

Very plain. I can see these changing before release date - contrast stitching all over the place, cheap sparkly patent.

I neither like nor dislike them... if they stay as they are in the picture and have the same cushioning that the mid is said to have, i'll get a pair.....

...on clearance.

their okay

but the mid tops i hated them i said EWWWW in the post

its not even relase date yet and im going crazy for them

damn JB

I like them. I mean ever pair doesn't have to be an eye opener. I really think they look nice though.

These look just fine w/the nubuck IMO... although patent can make 90% of shoes look better.....these are just fine to me

they look ok... like everyone said nothing special.. but patent leather on the toebox would make it something serious...

I think that these are way way too similar to the XX2 lows. Also, please stop asking for patent leather! All you guys do is complain about patent leather andthen you ask for it. Patent ruined the XX2 lows.

i swear people complain things are too plain, but when they give you DTRT Spiz'ike's you complain, people hate they overuse patent then people want iton things it's not on

Granted: to each his own, but
smh.gif
at some of you NTer's

BigLefty23 wrote: Also, please stop asking for patent leather! Patent ruined the XX2 lows.

Agreed. Patent worked on the XI, it worked on the XVI. Any other time JB have used it, it's because they're scared the shoe isn't good enoughwithout it, but are too lazy to make any real effort at improving it.

This shoe has $39.99 factory outlet special written all over it. You'd have to be a true JB sycophant to pay retail for this garbage.

well i guess they will have to release a jordan xx3 3/4 to fix these lows

mithu aka the ambassador

I don't care what y'all say, these are NICE. I can already imagine wearing those with some jeans....

Paix
c.

If that side plastic around the toebox is a pivotal design and performance aspect of the shoe...why wouldnt they incorporate it into the lows.....SMH

Back
Top Bottom