Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

I am def gonna get me at least ONE pair...these are hot. And it has been confirmed on the other thread these will be a general release...so the more hatersthe better for us to cop. We shall see on 4/5 when we post our pics!

I really like this colorway except for the black toe cap with the gold stitching. I think it really draws away from the shoe. I could have made a bettercolorway, with nubuck where the white leather is, but what do I know?

i am really diggin' these.... way better than the UNI colorway... fa real though? the gold stitching and gold sig on the toe box is what sold it for me....they look SOOOO SWEET!!!!!!!

Sooooo are these limited to 5,000 pairs of not?

I like em, but why make Jordans so exclusive. I can't get any of the shoes I want cuz JB wants to make them too limited. I hate that. I've been loyalto you, why not send some loyalty back my way?

Im in love with these. all the fusions and crap coming out, these are a breath of fresh air. unique and a classy colorway.

I'm not amazed by this colorway...it's just too bland IMO. It's decent at best, so I'm not sure yet. Might be the first XX3 I intentionallypass on.

just got to preorder mine today at finishline .....now i gotta try an find a spot that will let me try on a 11.5 cus i got 12 in all the other ones an they runa bit big so hopefully the 11.5 wont be to small

XX3s always look way better in person..i usually get 1 pair then immediately want another one every time I get my hands on one. The pics look better than theones first posted..and I love the patent white upper like on the all-stars and the black sole just makes this colorway great.

this XX3 with gold lining grey sides has the best looks so far in all the XX3 colourways. The gold lining really adds superiority compare to all the otherones, when you wear them on the court. SICK KICKS!!!!

this XX3 with gold lining grey sides has the best looks so far in all the XX3 colourways. The gold lining really adds superiority compare to all the other ones, when you wear them on the court. SICK KICKS!!!!
EL REY JR

Back
Top Bottom