Air Jordan XX3 white / stealth - black Pics

Feeling the black soles... Now I dont have to worry about the soles getting stained or turn a different color.

Very clean shoe!!!!

The gold accents make the shoe stand out, after all that's what Air Jordan's are supposed to do!!!!

SMH at the negativity of the shoe, these kicks are pretty dope!!!

I agree with the other homie above that said: " I'd like to see the Anthracite colorway "

If I'm not mistaken, the Anthracite colorway is the colorway of the Xerox'ed copy of the first pic ever shown of the XX3s, someone correct ifwrong....

jumpman -

D (143)

Who's this D >>>>>>
sick.gif

wow, love them!!! i feel better now about sleeping on the all-stars. i like these more

1. titanium
2a. stealth
2b. these
3. all-stars

those gold on black sigs on the toe look clean.
i'll check them out in person and maybe cop.
these and the wht/navy lows are the only XX3's i've seen that i'd consider paying retail for.

I like these. The color placement is perfect IMO. I doubt ill cop though, my funds are low!
eek.gif

i don't think they're too bad? i mean i hated the playoffs. the material on those were soooo cheap. but my friend picked up some stealths and iactually really liked them and they felt much better. so who knows what these will be like? how come they aren't a Cool Gray shoe? its got the gray andyellow like some of the other CG's do?

I love the patent leather like the All-Stars. It seems like JB puts yellow or orange (CG3) on most grey colorways. Also, why couldn't the "fins"on the back of my stealths be straight like that?

And another reason I DEFINITELY won't be coppin.. the II/XXI pack comes out in April.. same month these are set to release.. these are not an instant copIMO.. and If i had to choose between the pack and the XX3 (Which I, along with everyone else has to do)... I would go with the pack 9.9 times out of 10...

Back
Top Bottom