Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Man those Melos sort of look like Dwade Li-Ning they need to go back to the drawing board because its seriously not funny how bad his sigs are anymore. They'll continue to sell at the outlets but ugh.

i think those aren't melo 10 , i think it's just another lifestyle shoes version of melo 9

So pretty sure Blake Griffin is playing in the XX8 lites.  Seems to be an all Neon Green type colorway with a hint of black on the back heel.  I am trying to get pictures now.  They are playing the Knicks on ABC now.  Been watching since the 1st Quarter and it seems to be the shoe.  Anybody at the game or can get a close up to confirm?

and also it seems to me that the XX8 remind of the 1st Trunners by the shoe shape.
24825933_nike-jordan-trunner.jpeg

Last edited:
really?, the only ones i've seen here are those stupid "watch me open a box" videos.

nightwing is the only reviewer i watch and respect

Last edited:
Wonder if Jordan himself wear these on the court.

MJ was spotted in the black camos a few days after the public announcement for the XX8 by tinker in late last year dude. He wore them to do some sparring with his bobcats.

Wonder if he dare to fly lol

Size 10 of the red camo on NDC if anyone wants them, I was able to add to cart to check if it really was available

So pretty sure Blake Griffin is playing in the XX8 lites.  Seems to be an all Neon Green type colorway with a hint of black on the back heel.  I am trying to get pictures now.  They are playing the Knicks on ABC now.  Been watching since the 1st Quarter and it seems to be the shoe.  Anybody at the game or can get a close up to confirm?

and also it seems to me that the XX8 remind of the 1st Trunners by the shoe shape.

[ATTACHMENT=2410]nike-jordan-trunner.jpg (30k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

no , blake griffin wearing air jordan superfly 2 the same shoes he worn at all star game this year. those will come out later this year

Joe Johnson broke out the black/electric green last night. These will look dope with the Nets' away jerseys.

For sure! They send you a comment on the photo in Instagram and have you accept terms and conditions and email your info.

For sure! They send you a comment on the photo in Instagram and have you accept terms and conditions and email your info.

Damn, I had thought it was over and done with so I logged out and never went back on. Forgot the username and password. Since I didn't use Instagram except for the contest. About to backtrack, wish me luck :lol:

Back
Top Bottom