Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I lucked into a pair of the green XX8s Wednesday. I walked into Foot Locker and my dude that manages it told someone had returned a pair of XX8s that had been ordered online. My size too. I got lucky, no one around me received any of the XX8s. I was stoked.

BEST FEELING!

Imagine if they did a tennis ball CW :pimp:

BEST FEELING!

Imagine if they did a tennis ball CW :pimp:

I lucked into a pair of the green XX8s Wednesday. I walked into Foot Locker and my dude that manages it told someone had returned a pair of XX8s that had been ordered online. My size too. I got lucky, no one around me received any of the XX8s. I was stoked.
lol lucked into a pair of the green xx8s. i never thought i would see that combination of words together in one place. you lucked into paying 250 for a pair of puke green shoes
laugh.gif
 definately the worst colorway so far of this god awful shoe
mean.gif

anyone find the next release info yet ??  color/date 

for those waiting for them to go to ID, how much will you be willing to pay ?

seen several big east teams rockin them 

DARE TO FLY

It's official. I'm going to buy those XX8 lites. I predict they'll be BETTER performance-wise than the reg. XX8's, because they'll actually breath. Can't wait.

I think Melo's shoes should be like movies that release straight-to-DVD...they should just release straight to OUTLET.

It's official. I'm going to buy those XX8 lites. I predict they'll be BETTER performance-wise than the reg. XX8's, because they'll actually breath. Can't wait.
I think they'll be worse. A big part of this shoe is how the shroud makes it tighter and more supportive

For any NJ heads, I saw the red camo pair at Footaction in GSP. Didn't bother asking about sizes cause I'm not really interested. If you're looking, it might be worth it to give 'em a call.

Back
Top Bottom