Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Sweet I won the #AJXX8daysofflight #AJXVII stoked

Won the XVIII's but all it told me to do was comment OK on my picture.

Congrats to both of you! Please post pictures. I look forward to being sickened by the disparity in quality of your one-off kicks and the retros that are released :tongue:

I think it's incredible that NikeTalk accounts for two of the 27 winners. That's pretty amazing really.

This picture makes me like this colorway a lot more. My issue has always been with the orange inner bootie. It doesn't seem to match.
It doesn't match at all LOL.....its very orange compared to the deep red exterior....I just love Red J's so could pass on these.

Congrats to both of you! Please post pictures. I look forward to being sickened by the disparity in quality of your one-off kicks and the retros that are released
tongue.gif

I think it's incredible that NikeTalk accounts for two of the 27 winners. That's pretty amazing really.
how is that amazing? nice win do they make them in your size or is it just a random size

Congrats to both of you! Please post pictures. I look forward to being sickened by the disparity in quality of your one-off kicks and the retros that are released :tongue:

how is that amazing? nice win do they make them in your size or is it just a random size

I believe they are all size 10

Because I am guessing they received thousands of entries. For two of the winners to be from NT is amazing to me. Only 27 shoes were up for grabs. Niketalk members won two of those...how is that not amazing?

This picture makes me like this colorway a lot more. My issue has always been with the orange inner bootie. It doesn't seem to match.

It doesn't match at all LOL.....its very orange compared to the deep red exterior....I just love Red J's so could pass on these.

That's my issue with these too! Would have been great if the inner bootie was red or black!

Because I am guessing they received thousands of entries. For two of the winners to be from NT is amazing to me. Only 27 shoes were up for grabs. Niketalk members won two of those...how is that not amazing?

Large amount of entries. Jb picked 8 photos a day as finalists, by liking the photo.

It's pretty awesome. If only I had won :smh:

Seeing those Georgetown PE's gets me excited to see what they cook up for UNC, thinking they better put some black blob beneath the clear sole on the heel and we can nickname them the "Tar Heels"

I wore my black/camo XX8's tonight and got nothing but compliments.  I wore them with some 562 Levis dark rinse jeans and a Purple Chaps polo with green horizontal stripes.  The shirt matched the inner bootie perfectly.  Not really big on the whole matching thing but it worked out nice.  The best thing about the shoe was the comfort.  It felt like I had down pillows under my feet.  
roll.gif
  In my experience they can be worn casually and pulled off quite nicely if you have any basic sense of fashion and not scared to branch out.  

Can't wait to ball in them.  

Back
Top Bottom