Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just gotta start for the rainy season to start up again so you can splash in da puddles with your rain bootz

Rain isn't too big of an issue in Milwaukee.

Should get good use out of them on the basketball court though.

are they releasing anymore solid colorways? and also can you guys tell me if they run true to size, i know JB's for the most part do run bigger. but i read that these run .05 size smaller. is this true? sorry if someone already asked about the sizing. new to this thread.

did anyone pick up the okc elephant print? my hoh has one pair on my size left thinking of going to make a blind buy..

are they releasing anymore solid colorways? and also can you guys tell me if they run true to size, i know JB's for the most part do run bigger. but i read that these run .05 size smaller. is this true? sorry if someone already asked about the sizing. new to this thread.

I went half size down perfect fit

my quick .02

Of the OKC colorways, the why nots are the nicest IMO. the camo looks a little forced and cheap. The white perfs are nice but would have to be impossible to keep clean and unscuffed. Even the why nots will get their fair share of scuffs- to me the blue shroud turned over into white along with the orange boot works best. I like the white perfs second but a distant second. Just my opinion.

As for sizing- I typically wear 11.5 in Nike bball- 11 in retro Js usually. The 11 for me is snug but probably right- the 11.5 would run long- and these will likely expand with wear. if you have wide feet- they may be snug if you go true or size 1/2 down, but likely length will be right. I wouldn't want to wear these too long.

I went tts on my black/electric green XX8s when I got them a few months ago, and they fit perfect for me. I usually wear elite socks with mine, might be a little loose if you go with something thinner.

im still waiting for a solid black and red colorway with a white 23 on the inside. come on JB, what are you waiting for? :smh:

Wanted to get the OKC elephant print this last weekend but got sent out of the country on business and missed the release. Now it looks like they are all sold out in my size along with the other colorways. I'm so frustrated with these XX8 releases. I just want a nice colorway to play ball in. Maybe I'll just have to wait until the Lites come out later this year...

I had absolutely no love for the XX8's...

Until I saw Ray Allen's PE lineup for the finals.

All are a must have for me, but I'd be happy if they released at least one of those c/w's

if i played basektball competitively i would be all over these but for style i dont see any appeal, where is the JB that was a mix of both? smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom