Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I'm right there with ya. White Perf's are the only ones I'll go after.
while all the previous release styles have been unique,

tomorrow's reaches a whole new level and i'm interested

to see how well they move.

i'm passin as my oaks are about as wild as i can get with these

EASTBAY looks loaded and ready to go ! 

l  

This pic sold me on picking up one of these just gotta figure out which one between now and release

I wonder how fast they will sell out(carbon fibers sold out before I woke up last time), anyone have eastbay link to the release? Thanks.  

I wonder how fast they will sell out(carbon fibers sold out before I woke up last time), anyone have eastbay link to the release? Thanks.  
The Eastbay family of retailers have the links to all of them on their websites.  Just go to the basketball shoe section.  If these aren't the first results, then sort by highest price =D.

On another note, does anybody think there will be more colorways released for the regular XX8's?  Way back when they showed samples for bamboos, the red pseudo-elephant print, and that perforated hardwood one.

If we compare it to the release of the 2012's, they first came out in February 2012 and the last colorways were released in April. The Lites came out in July, and the last of those colorways were released that November.  The 2011's released in February 2011 and ended in June.  The 2011 Q and A Flights started in July and ended in October.  2010's went from February to November.

It's already June and now I'm wondering if any of those samples are gonna release.  I suspect they might introduce the Lites within the next month or so....

Last edited:
The Eastbay family of retailers have the links to all of them on their websites.  Just go to the basketball shoe section.  If these aren't the first results, then sort by highest price =D.
Yea surprised to see that, usually these are buried. Plus there are 4 colorways, I'm going after the Why Nots, but I think they will sell out first. 

Last edited:
I hate that Countdown screen, makes me nervous.

Anyways, it seems I've successfully locked up my pair of thunder camos.  Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
4 hrs post release and was able to add several to my cart on eastbay ??

only the whites sold out

WOW ... but did grab the retro 11s !

Did all 4 colors hit NDC or not? I only see the black/citrus up there right now.

I don't think I'll ever get the XX8 on sale 
tired.gif

I'm not paying $250 for these shoes!

Back
Top Bottom