Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

lol, not many people are checking for these

dudes only get happy when something is perceived as limited smh

i dont care about the hype, i been looking around for them since they are sold out everywhere online. xx8 is a solid shoe, just wish they actually made more

I can see an iD being cost prohibitive. The only thing you could really play with is the shroud and I just don't see many options being made available for that. So even if they did iD, people would beach about the limited options. Lose lose.

Getting hard to find these in a sz 11...

I'm not paying that retail but I will get them eventually.

Me too.

I want a pair to play ball in so bad since i heard nothing but good about the performance. But i'm not paying anywhere near $150.

I just want to buy them if i can get them for $89-$129. Hopefully some of the good color will end up in outlet.

I was about to cop a pair of an okc cw today but didn't have my size :frown:

Last edited:
No word/idea on local HOH having these Saturday, but in fact a Champs employee confirmed they will have them. Interesting.....I have no clue what production numbers were on xx8s, but based on how many 2012s went to outlets, I would assume JB cut back on production numbers significantly to lessen this year's presence in outlets for

Ray's XX8s for the finals.... That Black and gold one 
eek.gif

Last edited:
Red ones look very similar to JB Classics West. I think they would sell very well if released. On an unrelated note, would be awesome to see Trey Burke with JB

Damn those cws are nice. I want JB to give us the print from the JBC on one xx8. That would be nice especially if they can put it on a bulls cw and an OKC cw since most of the xx8s have OKC cws

No word/idea on local HOH having these Saturday, but in fact a Champs employee confirmed they will have them. Interesting.....I have no clue what production numbers were on xx8s, but based on how many 2012s went to outlets, I would assume JB cut back on production numbers significantly to lessen this year's presence in outlets for

All four colorways? On the last release date, Champs only had the "Oak Hills" with HoH carrying both, along with Niketown.

Not sure about the black/blue/bright citrus CW, but I know that they got at least 2 if not 3 of the OKC CWs. Didn't personally see the WHY NOTS, but I did see the other two.

while all the previous release styles have been unique,

tomorrow's reaches a whole new level and i'm interested

to see how well they move.

i'm passin as my oaks are about as wild as i can get with these

EASTBAY looks loaded and ready to go ! 

l  

Back
Top Bottom