Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Just got a pair of Oak Hills from nike outlet in orlando. I walked in tuesday to check out what they had. I was surprised to see the XX8s on the shelf. I wasn't really feelin them till I tried them on. They really do feel like your walking on pillows lol. I went back today and got them with that 20% off came to a total of $153 and some change.

Just got a pair of Oak Hills from nike outlet in orlando. I walked in tuesday to check out what they had. I was surprised to see the XX8s on the shelf. I wasn't really feelin them till I tried them on. They really do feel like your walking on pillows lol. I went back today and got them with that 20% off came to a total of $153 and some change.
Those are still sitting? I was there two or three weekends ago and was tempted to get a pair, but all the talk of zoom bags popping worried me since I would've played ball in them.

appears MOST of the popping is on the SEs

comments being posted to wrong thread so it makes people think it is all the shroud version.  

should be on the SE thread so not to confuse

Those are still sitting? I was there two or three weekends ago and was tempted to get a pair, but all the talk of zoom bags popping worried me since I would've played ball in them.

Yeah they were still there. At least on pair of every size. I was worried about the zoom bags popping too but these feel so good I had to give them a try. I plan on wearing them everyday for the first 30 days.

Mine popped on my xx8 but it took almost a year, the se model im hearing like 30mins into playing they pop!! and even if they do pop on you nike will give you the $250 back for them. Love the xx8 minus that 1 issue

How often did you use them that it took a yr? Mine are going to have a pretty easy life I think. I can play sports anymore I got a busted hip. Mine are going to be used just to walk around what little bit I can. I'm still worried about popping the bags

Mine popped on my xx8 but it took almost a year, the se model im hearing like 30mins into playing they pop!! and even if they do pop on you nike will give you the $250 back for them. Love the xx8 minus that 1 issue
they were released 2/13  so must have happened recently to you

My order from SportieLA (via Kicksdeals) got cancelled and refunded. Anyone know what happened?

UPDATE - just got a mail from them. Out of stock. Bummer.

Last edited:
That link I posted a few days wasn't me selling. It was a link for the sportiela online orders

I got my grey cement 23s for 163 shipped, received them 3 days later.

Shoes crazy comfy, love the look

Thanks to whoever reported me tho

bought my xx8s on march 27th and the outsole ripped less than 7 months later:

was totally bummed after this happened...  you could see it starting on the right shoe too.  these were without a doubt the best j's i've ever played in.  the court feel was second only to the original flightposites.  super low to the ground but ultra cushy, too. 

took an arm and a leg to get the store i bought them from to give me my money back.  then i got the bel airs...  not the same feel, but hey...  i saved over 155 euro!  should be able to cop 2 pairs of j's for just one pair of shrouded xx8s.

Damn so many xx8 horror stories. 
mean.gif

$130 is an amazing price. Would definitely cop that original black pair anywhere near that. Worst case they fall apart and you get a $250 Nike voucher from their return program.

$130 is an amazing price. Would definitely cop that original black pair anywhere near that. Worst case they fall apart and you get a $250 Nike voucher from their return program.

Me too. Love the original color and would jump on them at $150 or less...

bought my xx8s on march 27th and the outsole ripped less than 7 months later:

was totally bummed after this happened...  you could see it starting on the right shoe too.  these were without a doubt the best j's i've ever played in.  the court feel was second only to the original flightposites.  super low to the ground but ultra cushy, too. 

took an arm and a leg to get the store i bought them from to give me my money back.  then i got the bel airs...  not the same feel, but hey...  i saved over 155 euro!  should be able to cop 2 pairs of j's for just one pair of shrouded xx8s.

Happened to mine to but within 5 months and less severe as i did not play basketball in mine, just casual.
Im using super glue for flexible materials twice to repair it.
Really turned me off because besides the weak sole design including the zoom air popping, the xx8 are awesome.

I should have bought a few xx8's when I had the chance. Can't find my size 8.5 in the first original color they came out with, grey elephant print ones or the carbon fiber one. Am I pretty much SOL at finding those close to retail?

where can anyone even find these

they are nowhere to be found at any bay area outlet . Havent seen them at vacaville but if someone knows where they can be had lovally let me knwo

fell inlove with these when i tried them on at a FTL hoh in vegas so comfy

Back
Top Bottom