Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Hate seeing these horror stories as well...  I was definitely looking to pick up a pair of these but since I will be hooping in them only, don't want the airbags to see the same fate

I beat my shrouded pair to the ground no issues. Only on the 5th hour of the UNCs with no issues. If you have the chance, don't miss it. These are too good on court.

I beat my shrouded pair to the ground no issues. Only on the 5th hour of the UNCs with no issues. If you have the chance, don't miss it. These are too good on court.

Yep. I'm currently beating my shouded cements up but I want some SE's to stash away when the cements are beat.

Xmas SE?

Air Jordan XX8 SE
Color:  Black/White-Reflect Silver-Total Orange
Style Code: 616345-025
Release Date:  12/24/13
Price:  $150

True been waiting for some non-camo SE's

so have i but the timing is just horrible for them. Im going to have to pass on them between gammas and breds. If i strike out on breds these may be an option if they are still around. If not i'll just hold that money until black cats in January.

Is that black/white/orange the JB Christmas theme this year?  Think I saw some pics of Super.fly 2s and cp3s in that scheme

Is the shrouded xx8 dead  already? I still want some more.  Not feeling the SEs at all. IMO ruined the whole uniqueness of the shoe

Damn... I have a shot at a shrouded pair for around 200 DS in my size.  I've really wanted to experience this shoe but I don't want to buy them if the air bags will pop or outsoles will tear open.  Very torn here because 200 seems like a solid price...

Any advice?  Has anyone been playing hard in their pairs for months with no signs of damage?

Thanks in advance

Damn... I have a shot at a shrouded pair for around 200 DS in my size.  I've really wanted to experience this shoe but I don't want to buy them if the air bags will pop or outsoles will tear open.  Very torn here because 200 seems like a solid price...

Any advice?  Has anyone been playing hard in their pairs for months with no signs of damage?

Thanks in advance

I have the grey cement shrouded XX8's and play hard in them since they released. I've not had 1 single issue with my pair.

guess the melo 10 is following the unlocked zoom setup of the xx8...

btw with all these horror stories about the xx8 anyone had problems with the xx8 se?

Issues aside, I actually prefer lebron x to these. These are really nice, but those are better.

I disagree. I found the Xs to be more bulky and the cushioning not as responsive. And the cheap plastics they use on them really put me off

I'm not sure why people say the XX8 is not good for fashion and only for playing ball.  I've been wearing the elephant cements under jeans and get compliments all the time.  I think it is an interesting shoe to wear around.  I even wear them to work on casual days.

I think like most of the sneakers we chase after... dudes are feeling them... ladies not so much!

I rock my Joker's casually... kids go crazy and ask me about them... but my girl not so much!

Should have done an xmas  shrouded version. The guys running the kobe and lebron lines are doing a much better job. 

Back
Top Bottom