Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Havent been in this thread at all. Sorry in advance if my questions have been asked and answered, i didnt find too much as i did a quick search.

I normally ball in low tops like kobe 5 and 8s, crusaders, and hyperfuse low to name a few. A buddy of mine told me the XX8s are a great bball shoe. Will someone like myself find these enjoyable? Wheres the cheapest place i can cop these from (colorway doesnt matter)? 

Havent been in this thread at all. Sorry in advance if my questions have been asked and answered, i didnt find too much as i did a quick search.

I normally ball in low tops like kobe 5 and 8s, crusaders, and hyperfuse low to name a few. A buddy of mine told me the XX8s are a great bball shoe. Will someone like myself find these enjoyable? Wheres the cheapest place i can cop these from (colorway doesnt matter)? 
i am usually a low top person as well kobes, crusaders. I'm interested in buying my first pair of these as well. If i was you I would try sneakersteal.com and search the shoe because you can call outlets. If i remember one outlet had the oak hills for 69.99 plus tax and shipping. 

i am usually a low top person as well kobes, crusaders. I'm interested in buying my first pair of these as well. If i was you I would try sneakersteal.com and search the shoe because you can call outlets. If i remember one outlet had the oak hills for 69.99 plus tax and shipping. 
Thx bro, repped.

No problem Im sure other people in here can vouch for the shoe on court as well

Last edited:

You are gonna love them but get XX8 not XX8 SE they different on court i have both
But there is only one problem with XX8 they brake very quick it's either fore foot zoom bag pops or separate or sole brakes on the edge of zoom bag
All 3 of mine xx8 (green camo , jokers, gray elephant print) went back to nike , got my vouchers but you lose on tax they only refund 250.
I play only 2 times a week.

Last edited:
You are gonna love them but get XX8 not XX8 SE they different on court i have both
But there is only one problem with XX8 they brake very quick it's either fore foot zoom bag pops or separate or sole brakes on the edge of zoom bag
All 3 of mine xx8 (green camo , jokers, gray elephant print) went back to nike , got my vouchers but you lose on tax they only refund 250.
That scares me. I want the green camo for 150

That scares me. I want the green camo for 150
Same. Im tryin to pay 150 tops, color doesnt matter. Wish some of these ebay sellers would bite the bullet lol

Same. Im tryin to pay 150 tops, color doesnt matter. Wish some of these ebay sellers would bite the bullet lol
If color don't matter there are plenty of oak hills on eBay going pretty low.
Nah..i cant stand the oak hills lol

Got a seller to do 160 on ds green camos.

Im a true 10, and i tried the 10, which is perfect. But these are 10.5, i should be ok right?

Nah..i cant stand the oak hills lol

Got a seller to do 160 on ds green camos.

Im a true 10, and i tried the 10, which is perfect. But these are 10.5, i should be ok right?
To be honest, I wouldn't recommend a half size up.  Most shoes you'd be fine, but for me these fit much bigger and going half down was near perfect.

It may work just fine for you though, so I won't stop you.  Just my take though.  If you can hold out for your true or .5 down I'd recommend that

damn, general consensus frowns upon sizing up. I guess my hunt will continue.

Repped for the feedback fellas  
nthat.gif

after a few days of browsing..ive upped my budget to 190 max lol

Is that decent for the red camo 28s?

Also, anybody know the production dates on red camos? How long do i have before the 2 years is up. Id hate to drop 200 n be stuck with a popped pair.

after a few days of browsing..ive upped my budget to 190 max lol

Is that decent for the red camo 28s?

Also, anybody know the production dates on red camos? How long do i have before the 2 years is up. Id hate to drop 200 n be stuck with a popped pair.
I'd say around that is decent.  I paid 190 shipped for a pair of green camos.

If I remember correctly, my green camos 2 years are up at the end of 2014.  Not 100% sure though i'd have to check the tag

My dude @iks mod  always with the good info.

Red camos and green camos all came out at the same time? If red camos last until the end of 2014, I'M IN!

My dude @iks mod  always with the good info.

Red camos and green camos all came out at the same time? If red camos last until the end of 2014, I'M IN!
Haha no prob.  I'm not completely sure if they came at the same time but I think the different "camo" colored pairs came out all-star weekend of 2013.

Someone with the reds may want to chime in, but I can check the green camo later on when I get home

Haha no prob.  I'm not completely sure if they came at the same time but I think the different "camo" colored pairs came out all-star weekend of 2013.

Someone with the reds may want to chime in, but I can check the green camo later on when I get home
yea, can you check the green camo for me. im tempted to get them

I cant pull off the Oak Hills, but some of you guys can, so ima let yall cook.

Pulling the trigger on green camos now. @iks mod  let us know about those dates when you get home brodie.

Back
Top Bottom