Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

after a few days of browsing..ive upped my budget to 190 max lol

Is that decent for the red camo 28s?

Also, anybody know the production dates on red camos? How long do i have before the 2 years is up. Id hate to drop 200 n be stuck with a popped pair.

They had Why not's in nike outlet aurora il
For 169 i believe you can give them a call

dates on my reds are 9/12/12- 1/7/13

dates on greens are 9/12/12- 12/14/12
Repped!

after a few days of browsing..ive upped my budget to 190 max lol

Is that decent for the red camo 28s?

Also, anybody know the production dates on red camos? How long do i have before the 2 years is up. Id hate to drop 200 n be stuck with a popped pair.
They had Why not's in nike outlet aurora il
For 169 i believe you can give them a call
They were 179 and i tried them on, thats why im on this xx8 hunt all of a sudden lol

They were 179 and i tried them on, thats why im on this xx8 hunt all of a sudden lol
[/quote]

I had them in my hand and was so close to pull the trigger but i still see all 3 other pairs i sent back.
So i thought will wait for XX9.

I had them in my hand and was so close to pull the trigger but i still see all 3 other pairs i sent back.
So i thought will wait for XX9.[/quote]
damn you had to send 3 pairs back?

damn you had to send 3 pairs back?

Yep
Green camo broken zoom bag, Jokers broken sole on the edge off zoom bag, Cement elephants broken zoom bag.
And they refund only 250 no ta included.
So i call them i said that how can i buy another pair for 250 i they 250 + tax. They wanted to sell me them for 250 and take care about tax but of course there was none available on ndc.

Last edited:
Yep
Green camo broken zoom bag, Jokers broken sole on the edge off zoom bag, Cement elephants broken zoom bag.
And they refund only 250 no ta included.
So i call them i said that how can i buy another pair for 250 i they 250 + tax. They wanted to sell me them for 250 and take care about tax but of course there was none available on ndc.
i cant remember if someone answered this but do you send them to nike to get refunded the 250 or take them to an outlet and get whatever was the last mark down even if they didnt carry them? this is if you purchased from a second hand seller.

i cant remember if someone answered this but do you send them to nike to get refunded the 250 or take them to an outlet and get whatever was the last mark down even if they didnt carry them? this is if you purchased from a second hand seller.

I guess if its past 30 days (any reason) and 60 days (still new) you cant no longer return so the only way is to open the claim and send them back.

i'm shocked by the number of NT members that have had them pop !

we are only a small segment of the market and a lot have had popping issues

what are the odds of that ?

i have 10 pairs of the XX8 and 8 pairs of SEs and no pops yet

fingers crossed

i'm shocked by the number of NT members that have had them pop !
we are only a small segment of the market and a lot have had popping issues
what are the odds of that ?
i have 10 pairs of the XX8 and 8 pairs of SEs and no pops yet
fingers crossed
Do you play ball in them ??
I play twice a week and they all gone.

damn i play 3 maybe 4 times a week, i guess these aren't the shoes for me smh.
Well i have to say i love to play in them , they one of the best kicks i played in.
And if you can get them for around 180 then if they brake you will get voucher for 250 so its not bad $70 profit (and you played in very nice kicks)

Well i have to say i love to play in them , they one of the best kicks i played in.
And if you can get them for around 180 then if they brake you will get voucher for 250 so its not bad $70 profit (and you played in very nice kicks)

You must be pretty explosive or athletic. My busted knee and I don't have any problem with them so far.

went to the court by my house since the weather is so nice and played in these for the first time in a while and my zoom bag popped

Very Disappointed loved the lock down and fit of these.

Hopefully the XX9 fit just as well when they come out.

went to the court by my house since the weather is so nice and played in these for the first time in a while and my zoom bag popped

Very Disappointed loved the lock down and fit of these.

Hopefully the XX9 fit just as well when they come out.
damn that sucks..first time playing in them?

This was the thought initially but I have heard of popped bags in the M10s as well.
yup, my YOTH had manufacturer defect that one foot was flat or glued in that has no bounce back I end up returning them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom