Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Now that is a steal! I think the 28's will be sought after in the coming years. Each shoe was limited....just as most jordans, just ahead of its time. Just think 1-14 is still selling out almost 20 years later.

Hey guys, I'm about to cop one. One big thing that prevents me for now is the zoom bag popping, is it rare in occurence? I'm just less than 150 lbs

Hey guys, I'm about to cop one. One big thing that prevents me for now is the zoom bag popping, is it rare in occurence? I'm just less than 150 lbs
I don't think it depends on weight. I am 210lbs and neither of my three pairs have popped after heavy use. I assume it is dependant your playing style/foot strike position. 

I don't think it depends on weight. I am 210lbs and neither of my three pairs have popped after heavy use. I assume it is dependant your playing style/foot strike position. 
Appreciate your reply, well, these horror stories have placed me in a dilemma... as whether to cop or not. Wish me luck on my pair 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
would love to get a pair of the carbon in a size US9.5 >.< lol

they r my third fav after white bamboo and black/electric green

Are there any info, if the Russell Westbrook Black/ red playoff pair will release?

Oak Hill. Cop or not? I don't know how it will turn out on-court and off-court...
Since the Oak Hills can be had at outlets for a pretty nice price, if you're looking to try the XX8 on court it's a good move imo.  Looks-wise, that's up to you

I picked up a pair of XX8 SE's at hibbet sports a few months ago and the front zoom air bag compartment is now cracked. I still have the receipt but I've read that nike will also give me a credit. Is that true?

Also if I get another pair is there a good chance this will happen again? I only play once a week and probably played less than 10 times in these

My XX8's just popped. Working with Nike to get credit, but you have to go to a store with a receipt (or so I was told). Not sure I can dig up the receipt, but keep yours just in case and don't be like me. I had just bought these 3 months ago too...smh.

My XX8's just popped. Working with Nike to get credit, but you have to go to a store with a receipt (or so I was told). Not sure I can dig up the receipt, but keep yours just in case and don't be like me. I had just bought these 3 months ago too...smh.

how much time do we have to ask for credit? im playing with mine but they might pop later

how much time do we have to ask for credit? im playing with mine but they might pop later
I read the return policy on defective shoes for purchases directly from Nike and they said 2 years from the manufacturing date (not the date purchased). The manufacturing date can be found on the size tag in the shoes.

I'm not sure it applies to shoes purchased at another retailer, but I'm assuming it is the same policy since Nike is supplying the shoes.

I read the return policy on defective shoes for purchases directly from Nike and they said 2 years from the manufacturing date (not the date purchased). The manufacturing date can be found on the size tag in the shoes.

I'm not sure it applies to shoes purchased at another retailer, but I'm assuming it is the same policy since Nike is supplying the shoes.

thanks man. repped

Jordan XX8's are crazy.

After 6 months of non-stop wear..... inclusive of 900lbs. leg presses....900lbs. calf raises (leg press)... 405 lbs. squats... 5x per week wear for 2 hrs in the gym...

This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. My Oak Hills have held up nicely... minimal bball usage... but damn these are FIRE!

Just felt the need to spread the word... My LBJ IX's...X's... XI's... Kobe 7's...8's and 9's... nothing compares. The bandwagon is small... but get on it!

O
Since the Oak Hills can be had at outlets for a pretty nice price, if you're looking to try the XX8 on court it's a good move imo.  Looks-wise, that's up to you
[/quote

Oak hills pretty ugly. But they feel great. Mine hasn't popped in 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom