Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Finally got the black and neon yesterday and im hyped. straight on foot and comfy .surprising because im wide and flat footed

and today bought the green camos. that ebay alert search is so clutch. wanted them for so long but not 230 want. time to chill but next up will be the red blue and yellow ( although I hate the interior on the blue and yellow ) . then lastly the all white westbrooks.

Hey all! I finally got a pair of Why Nots. If any of you can help me with a quick legit check then PM me please! Thanks!

Sad day for me... got some decent wear out of them first but still a huge disappointment... especially since I doubt Nike Canada will be able to find me another pair of XX8's.

TTS. Xx8 is designed to have roomy toe box to allow the toes to spread naturally when you land. As long as lock down is fine and no slippage stay TTS. My 2cent

Begin your lookaround for them xx8s, boys!

LL

gilroy nike outlet, do the right thing xx8s for 200

credit to cb333

LL

citadel nike outlet, red camo xx8s for 200

credit to irepnaija973

air-jordan-28-carbon-fiber-570x425.jpg

deer park outlet

carbon xx8s, 180 plus 20 percent off

credit to domogotsole

well i beg to differ. i personally dont know anyone who though the 1's were ugly when they originally dropped. i go can go on and on but will just leave it there

surely not the 1's but it started all with the aj 9 in 1994 for sure. Most people disliked them. Partly because the design was so different compared to the previous air jordans. It became one of the first love or hate jordans. The sales of them were quite bad worldwide as mj did not play in them as he retired before the 1993/1994 nba season started.
even the so much hyped aj 11 back in 1995/1996 were often labelled as ugly dancing shoes.
but still there were enough people to buy them in the end.
sometimes it takes time to see a design from another angle.
i also hated the xx8 for weeks but when i saw more pics i started to change my mind. Though i must say the xx8 did not get many good looking colorways. Most of them are too colorful.

actually they released many colorways of the xx8. Many more than any previous air jordan during their initial release.
But most of them i dont like.
my favorites are the black/electric greens, carbon/crimsons.

Last edited:
Sad day for me... got some decent wear out of them first but still a huge disappointment... especially since I doubt Nike Canada will be able to find me another pair of XX8's.

ouch...the air from the zoom units in the forefoot leaked and now the outsole is looking like being punched into the midsole. Same thing happened to mine. But even have cracks on the outsole.

Did any of the Black Volts get to outlets or were those too limited?  I'd still grab a pair if I saw them in my size.

They was not limited, skip all that limited talk u read unless it was official from jb, them black and green joints sat for months

Never saw the black/volt at the outlet tho. The first xx8 at the outlet I saw was the oak hills,

So I copped a pair of crimson xx8's from an outlet about a week ago, I was wearing them when I looked down at them and noticed that the right shoe has a slight blue tint to it while the other one looks more grey, not really noticeable unless you see them side by side. Anyone else notice this on their pair?

Last edited:
finally own the black/volt original cw. Took forever but finally tracked down a pair. now to get those carbon fibers and grey elephant print and bamboo all for the right price and im done with the xx8. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom