Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I miss my XX8's.  Had a break in at my home and they took all 8 pair that I had and 22 pair of other Jordans.  I wasn't to upset because everything was insured but unfortunately a lot of the kicks can't be replaced at the price I paid for them.  Oh well.  
tired.gif

I miss my XX8's.  Had a break in at my home and they took all 8 pair that I had and 22 pair of other Jordans.  I wasn't to upset because everything was insured but unfortunately a lot of the kicks can't be replaced at the price I paid for them.  Oh well.  
tired.gif
Right now, finishline has a sale on some xx8 SEs. Not the best colorways, but at least it is decently cheap. If you got those $20 off coupons they be sending people, you could get them for a decent price. I think I'll echo that the xx8s are the most comfortable shoe I have worn and I caved and bought 2 more in the Spurs colorways today even though the pair I had had the zoom bubble pop so soon.

Right now, finishline has a sale on some xx8 SEs. Not the best colorways, but at least it is decently cheap. If you got those $20 off coupons they be sending people, you could get them for a decent price. I think I'll echo that the xx8s are the most comfortable shoe I have worn and I caved and bought 2 more in the Spurs colorways today even though the pair I had had the zoom bubble pop so soon.

if you add the shoes in your cart then leave it there. you might get a 10 percent coupon via email

I miss my XX8's.  Had a break in at my home and they took all 8 pair that I had and 22 pair of other Jordans.  I wasn't to upset because everything was insured but unfortunately a lot of the kicks can't be replaced at the price I paid for them.  Oh well.  |I
That sucks. Been thinking of that scenario since I have a lot of shoes.

My XX8's just popped. Working with Nike to get credit, but you have to go to a store with a receipt (or so I was told). Not sure I can dig up the receipt, but keep yours just in case and don't be like me. I had just bought these 3 months ago too...smh.

how much time do we have to ask for credit? im playing with mine but they might pop later

Keep your receipts, they took mine back without questioning anything. I replaced them with another pair of CP3 VII's. I liked the 28's but I was afraid I'd run into the same issue again if I picked up another pair

That sucks. Been thinking of that scenario since I have a lot of shoes.
Yeah, man. Just make sure you have an alarm system for your crib.  We were in the process of getting an upgraded system and they happened to hit right before it was installed.  Talk about timing.  

Yeah, man. Just make sure you have an alarm system for your crib.  We were in the process of getting an upgraded system and they happened to hit right before it was installed.  Talk about timing.  
damn man thats crazy. no one around saw anything?

Jordan XX8's are crazy.

After 6 months of non-stop wear..... inclusive of 900lbs. leg presses....900lbs. calf raises (leg press)... 405 lbs. squats... 5x per week wear for 2 hrs in the gym...

This is the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. My Oak Hills have held up nicely... minimal bball usage... but damn these are FIRE!

Just felt the need to spread the word... My LBJ IX's...X's... XI's... Kobe 7's...8's and 9's... nothing compares. The bandwagon is small... but get on it!

Said this as well. Out of all 200+ shoes, my 28's are def the most comfortable. Literally feels like you are walking on air

The Air Jordan XX8 “Thunder Camo” are available now for just $89.97

Tulare Factory
(559) 685-9711

$89.97
(555109-402)

Kind of crazy to me how the crimson xx8s sold out online on release day and now they are all over outlets for a very low price. Its welcomed nonetheless.

Last edited:
Kind of crazy to me how the crimson xx8s sold out online on release day and now they are all over outlets for a very low price. Its welcomed nonetheless.

I was thinking the same actually. Didn't even know these released in stores. From what I recall they were online at select stores.

Paid retail for my crimsons but I aint mad... that outlet price is solid though 
smokin.gif
  If you don't own a pair of shrouded XX8s I highly suggest going for that

I ordered the "Bred" XX8 from the Somerville Outlet (via Outlet thread  
eek.gif
) last Saturday and they came in yesterday. I was not disappointed! I hooped in them as well. They definitely felt weird at first (one shoe felt a bit higher than the other probably due to the zoom bag), but after a couple of runs, they got very comfortable. Whoever said its like walking on clouds is pretty accurate 
laugh.gif

I hope I don't run into any zoom bag popping problems. They are great for hoopin'!

nthat.gif

Last edited:
I received my crimson pair yesterday as well. I can't imagine balling in any other shoe than the XX8s for now...excited about the XX9 though. 

Back
Top Bottom