Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

These look like a Jordan x Toms fusion! This is the worst looking jordan to ever release!

Here are a couple more in-game photos of Westbrook wearing the XX8.

Also I have included some photoshops I did. Once these were tweeted and put on IG people started saying they were way better with the Swoosh. Some may being too critical of them being that they expect something specific from Jordan Brand.

Anyway, I don't talk ish or reply to it so if you don't like them that is cool.
I would buy these.

Tried them on. They are a performance beast. Fit true to size. A good source said they have a lot more planned for this shoe to really pop it off. Will be getting a pair soon to ball in. Ill review when i do get it. 

Please do.

After watching ~5 videos of their "Senior Product Innovator", I am still missing the functional portion of the shroud upper.

If anything, it limits the socks you can wear as I doubt you want a piece of "high end, sholar(?) swiss made material" rubbing against your sweaty leg?

Not to mention a "fleece lining" on the inside? And not one mention to its breathability? My feet are roasting just thinking about it.

The "under-foot technology" sounds interesting. I'm interested in seeing how the elevated forefoot performs in pivoting and side to side movements where you may not be fully compressing the zoom to where it levels out with the rest of the outsole.

At least there's nothing interchangeable on this years version (pods, sock-liner, shrouds, etc).

I see people still quote pictures out here.

Good look on the PS and the in-game photos. They look great on feet. Although they look good with a swoosh on them, I'm glad they're an Air Jordan. This is the polarizing, attention-grapping signature shoe that Jordan Brand needs right now.

Unless Westbrook, I'd rock these zipped all the way up while playing ball. The sneaker looks cleaner that way, IMO.

on second thought, he was probably told to wear them like that. jb would want the inner showing AND the jumpman.

these are for ballers , not to be worn out everyday , that being said when I first saw them im like "they're hideous" but after continuously looking at them , they're growing on me .

Here are some more pictures of Westbrook wearing them in tonight's game:

The first two pictures are great. I wish he'd tuck the laces into the shroud, but the sneaker still looks really good.

This colorway with its "Joker" nickname is to draw in the hypebeasts. lol

All pictures are via SC.

Last edited:
Gross they should've spent more time on an appealing design instead of all the technology in the shoe.

with that joker pic, looks like JB will be using different materials for the outer sleeve. They should use a see through one.

Back
Top Bottom