Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

looks at shoe

Looks at Tinkers outfit

makes sense.

Tinker...you are the best... Who knows maybe these are pure heaven to play in, but I'm gonna have to let these grow on me visually.

Can't. Wait until a week before release date so all these haters can backpedal and jump on the xxviii bandwagon. Same dudes trashing this shoe are gonna be the ones in this thread begging for someone help you cop on launch. This is the zoom rookie lwp thread all over again

i rather buy some pink foams

in the end nike still gets our money

i'm sure jordan brand is not going to put everything on the line for this shoe

but this shoe will hit outlets faster then the jordan 2012
unless the numbers are very limited on all colorways

Last edited:
I love them. I just wish that the shroud was made of high quality leather or suede. This shoe is modern, and pays homage to basketball shoes of the 90's. I will definitely be purchasing when they go half off. I'm not sinking that kind of money into anything that's not an oxford, or a winter boot.

I was like what the Hell at first ...... I really like these. It's 2013 people, deal with it. The price is outrageous though. They'll drop a few weeks after release.

I mean of course the whole zip up shoe thing is kinda out there. But overall I like the concept and the fact that Tinker and the team arent trying to stick to the script of creating a typical "shoe". Everything is changing with the new technologies in todays time. So why not try somn new in the sneaker game. I like em (only with the zipper down though :lol:). Interested in more colorways though

Forget the price. Don't think that many people would be complaining about the price if this was a half decent effort!!!! And yes, 28 pages of hate will most certainly grow. These are a disgrace !!!!

This shoe is nothing but the Adidas Supernatural Creator, but with an uglier, and higher booty, right down to the sprint frame.

Hatfield even compared these to a sprint spike, which is what Adidas has been doing for five years now. 

I think this thread has the most negative feed back I've ever seen up here :lol: negative feed back that is well deserved also :lol: It's really a shame what Jordan Brand is doing to his loyal fans. :smh: Putting out hideous shoes that die hard Jordan fans have to try to justify and force themselves to like. No biggie for me though I'm going to stick what I've been doing with the Jordan Brand and just keep buying retros.

Last edited:
I think this thread has the most negative feed back I've ever seen up here :lol: .

Nah...this is the norm. The only non-retro signature J I remember not gettin roasted on NT was the 23. I personally love the hate...more pairs for me :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom