Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Blake was wearing the XX8's first quarter than switched out of them. Westbrook hasn't worn them since. Makes me think, do these perform as good as they're supposed to?

Black Camo XX8 is less than a week away and we still have no idea what it looks like!

Not only has it been listed on Footlocker.com for a 2/16 release for the last few weeks, but it's now listed on Nike.com for a 2/16 release as well.

http://insider.nike.com/us/calendar/

Air Jordan XX8
Black/White
Style# 584832-001
$250

How is this possible?!?

Black Camo XX8 is less than a week away and we still have no idea what it looks like!

Not only has it been listed on Footlocker.com for a 2/16 release for the last few weeks, but it's now listed on Nike.com for a 2/16 release as well.

Air Jordan XX8
Black/White
Style# 584832-001
$250

How is this possible?!?
Shoes all about stealth isn't it haha

why do the black/red colourway have radioactive vomit orange on the inside? what's with this ugly fluro revival. :X i'm still waiting for some more mature colours.

Air Jordan XX8
Black/White
Style# 584832-001
$250

How is this possible?!?

The interest is so low no one even cares about leaking pictures and it will stay like this until they decide to do some thing with that knee high shroud

Once they go on sale and ill be able to pick up for around $90
I am gonna take them to shoemaker and make him cut shroud two inches then they will look super clean

they KNEW these would be a hard to sell shoe, hence all the marketing efforts this year

It's all part of the grand scheme.

Make an un-sellable shoe $250. Then when it releases some people buy it. Cool.

Then a few months pass, and the price goes down to $160. A bunch of people are like woah that's a great deal, I'll cop. And then all the pairs are gone. For a normal retros retail.

Profit. And all the sales before they cut the price, extra profit.

Jordan's have become such a joke

Last year we get wingtips and now this crap
Man, the 2012 are a nice looking shoe, especially the all blue colorway. I use to trip on JB shoes that were released after MJ retired but as I got older I understood the designs a little better. Shoes like the 16's 17's 18's on up are kind of like basketball casual performance hybrid models. They were trying to fill the on court/casual niche with each shoe.

Last edited:
I can't wait to try the XX8's on this weekend.  I think they are going to be extremely comfortable.  However, I probably won't buy on release day and wait until the following week so I can use my 20% military discount.  
smile.gif
  I don't see these having a high sellout risk so my plan should work out just fine.  

why are people asking for pics of the black camo colorway that drops next weekend? i dont think there is such a thing. next weekend only 2 pair are scheduled to release - green camos and black/green
Apparently there is supposed a Black/White pair also releasing according to Nike.com.  JB has been on some secret squirrel stuff regarding pics of this new model.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom