Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

The countdown continues. Black Camos release in 5 days and we still have no idea what they look like.

Saw Nightwing2303 speculate that the Red Camos were actually the Black Camos, but that makes no sense. The color description is simply: Black/White.

I like that they changed back to numbers and not the year. Try searching for Jordan 2011 on ebay, you'll get maybe two 2011s in a sea of junk retros

Last edited:
Watched a performance and craftmanship review today of the xx8. Overrall a great performance shoe with adjustable snug fit, unique cushioning, great traction and outsole durability and lightweight.
The only flaw was the toe tip area where there was a bit separation because the tester got stepped on that part multiplr times by taller guys during balling.

House of Hoops release calendar clearly stated black Cammo. This is annoying!

Last edited:
Might get the green camo or black stealth but want to see the black camo first.

Nike's taking this stealth thing way too seriously. Maybe the black camos are so ghastly they don't want us to see them before the release

I usually laugh at on feet videos, but i decided to watch this one. They look alot better than i expected imo.

Fresh with the pants over them. And I'm not changing up, I said it in the first couple of pages of this post. Even though 250.00 is a little extreme.

Can't believe that foot lockers are doin a lottery for these. Maybe these will sell better than anyone thought? I don't get why these are a lottery shoe

Nig
Watched a performance and craftmanship review today of the xx8. Overrall a great performance shoe with adjustable snug fit, unique cushioning, great traction and outsole durability and lightweight.
The only flaw was the toe tip area where there was a bit separation because the tester got stepped on that part multiplr times by taller guys during balling.
Nightwing2303???

i think it's funny people don't remember it was only 12 months ago when the full system of flight volts dropped a week early online already discounted from the rrp. you've got to be a fool to pay $250+tax for these.

Back
Top Bottom