Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I paid $125.00 for my Volt Grey 2012s, so I'll just wait for these to drop too. Definitely gonna cop though!! I see the Black/Volt joints in my future!!! :D

Last edited:

Wkej -

If you don't care about the Air Jordan XX8, why are you not only reading this thread, but posting in it?

Man... not to be mean or anything or disrespectful to the game... but WTF where you thinking? I could have come up with a better design in less than 5 minutes while taking a crap. 

Are they actually releasing these for $250? these seem like such an unorthodox design that it should be used like a prototype who will actually buy this? 
frown.gif

the xx3 and the 18 coulda been so much iller if they had put the green in the right spot...they coulda made the green like on the chicago or carolina ones on the 23 and on green where the blue plating was on the og 18.

these look super nice in that video, shroud down with shorts and either for pants but man they look clean, i will wait for sale time and if they dont make it to the sales rack then i will not buy, 250 is nuts imo for a retail basketball shoe

Yeah after these on feet in that video I'm thinking about getting a pair but I'm not paying $250.00, I'll wait a while and when they come down in cost I'll use my military discount on them.

these look super nice in that video, shroud down with shorts and either for pants but man they look clean, i will wait for sale time and if they dont make it to the sales rack then i will not buy, 250 is nuts imo for a retail basketball shoe

Well, we were paying 200 bucks for foamposites in 1997. Respecting the inflation of the usd of the last 15 years, the xx8 are not really more expensive than
The foamposite ones/pros used to be in 1997.

Well, we were paying 200 bucks for foamposites in 1997. Respecting the inflation of the usd of the last 15 years, the xx8 are not really more expensive than
The foamposite ones/pros used to be in 1997.

The Foamposite One was $180. The Foamposite Pro was $170. The Foamposite Max was $170. The Flightposite was $160. The Flightposite II was $160.

As for the Jordan line, there have been a few times where Nike tries to push the price barrier, but then has to reign it back in like they did with the Foamposite line. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Air Jordan XX9 is a little lower in price than the XX8.

But more importantly, where are the black camos?!?!?! They release in four days! We have no idea what they look like!

if these aren't black camo, they are probably something like this

same as the other camo, but with no colour.

Liked them since they first released the pictures of them. The on foot video only further confirms that these shoes are pretty dope.

thats what im sayin those 199 lebrons is even reallly pushing it imo

I hated them until the on feet vid now I'm thinkin when they do a price drop because no one is going to cope I'll prolly pick up a pair

The Foamposite One was $180. The Foamposite Pro was $170. The Foamposite Max was $170. The Flightposite was $160. The Flightposite II was $160.

As for the Jordan line, there have been a few times where Nike tries to push the price barrier, but then has to reign it back in like they did with the Foamposite line. So I wouldn't be surprised if the Air Jordan XX9 is a little lower in price than the XX8.

But more importantly, where are the black camos?!?!?! They release in four days! We have no idea what they look like!

Yeah. The black camo xx8 is more secret than any stealth fighter project from the usa, russia and china.
Cant believe we did not get any pics of this colorway shortly before release.

Just think of the I.D. possibilities!!! I read the most recent Sole collector mag and Tinker made reference to being able to use your own pics/design/pattern on the shroud!!

Last edited:
Just think of the I.D. possibilities!!! I read the most recent Sole collector mag and Tinker made reference to being able to use your own pics/design/pattern on the shroud!!
Black shroud. grey inner shoe, black jumpman on tongue.

White/Grey checkered pattern on the random jumpman place by the heel.

translucent soles. Grey 23 with 3m

Can't wait to see the south beach version that is bound to show its face.

Black shroud, pink inner bootie, blue 23, pink/blue heel plate.

Back
Top Bottom