Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

These would have bee tough...IMO JB should always introduce the line with a classic bulls colorway.....Unfortunately they'e too caught up in dropping something flashy (the South beach effect)

Last edited:
I like the concept (I was a big fan of the Gloves and VCI) but the execution is pretty awkward on these. The sculpting of the midsole grooves and that trapezoidal forefoot outrigger thing both look extremely amateurish and remind me of stuff I've seen at payless 10-15 years ago. The shape of that carbon heel plate is also pretty tired and looks like it was recycled from any number of older Team Jordans.

I'd be very curious to see Tinker's sketches because I have a hard time believing he drew up something that awkward for the midsole.

Can someone PS a all white upper with red toe cap and red inside the flip down? It would be greatly appreciated!

Like a lot of you guys, the first thing that came to mind while viewing this shoe was the Nike VC1 since the VC1 is my fav VC model ( I own 8 pairs). I'll probably try a pair of these out to hoop in if the price is right, I won't spend $250 for them.

Looks like they don't stay zipped all the way up when you're balling. This was a flaw when I played one game in the kg flightposites, the zipper kept coming down. They aren't performance beasts if the freakin zipper doesn't stay up.

I waited months for these and this is the best JB came up with? im not sold on these just yet

im holding out final judgement tho til i get to see these in person and hold them and maybe try them on

those last few PS are nice tho, white/red are smokin they just needs a black outsole

Last edited:
why do idiots expect a bulls colorway when an okc athlete is debuting them????

So I guess you see Air Westbrook? :smh: :stoneface:

It's JB's flagship model. Russy is just first athlete to showcase it. JB didn't even give him a PE color. Black/Volt is what he wore today. Doesn't even match OKC's colors

yea bc i said its an air westbrook right.

also look at the yellow. now look at the blue tinted sole.

the end.

Anyway does anyone else see a resemblance of the the silhouette of the XX8 with the flap down and the XIV?

Back
Top Bottom