Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Those hating on these must be seeing them zipped up and think that's the ONLY way to wear them :lol: I rock mine un-zipped with the "shroud" tucked in all around. These ***** are :smokin

pics?

Ehhhh depends on how I'm feelin. Just showing folks options tho 8)

I posted mine tucked in 20 pages ago which was then reposted on a few other blogs and forums. Its a good look but i think if your gonna tuck em in you gotta zip em up atleast halfway.

i'm drinking the kool- aid and getting drunk !

just added the reds to my black/volts, green camo and blues

get them if you can

DARE TO FLY

Ehhhh depends on how I'm feelin. Just showing folks options tho 8)

I posted mine tucked in 20 pages ago which was then reposted on a few other blogs and forums. Its a good look but i think if your gonna tuck em in you gotta zip em up atleast halfway.

Ahh ok I thought I remembered someone mentioned it but couldn't remember where so I just kind of subconsciously tried it. It was a good idea though. The black/volt looks real smooth when I zip them all the way and wear dark denims.

Last edited:
I think your problem is that you think you're in charge of the planet?

Otherwise, it would be hands down your least favorite looking Jordan, or hands down the one you think looks the worst.

But you offer no acknowledgement of the fact that appearance is subjective and you not liking how the shoe looks doesn't make it the "worst looking jordan ever." Just makes it YOUR least favorite.

I personally love the way the shoe looks, but that doesn't make it the best looking Jordan ever, let alone hands down.
it's just laughable. dudes paying 250 to get less basically lol. cheaper, less volume of materials, dudes paying 250 to sit on a piece of zoom air
mean.gif
. this shoe really is the ultimate nike business strategy summed up in one. every year they find ways to reduce their shoe costs by skimping and at the same time raising price, and this shoe just does that and then some it's like a sudden spike up this time though. if you want to pay more for shoes that you've had for years basically just to be made more efficiently, then that's on you. it will never change since you guys just stand for this type of thing and give in to the hype. nike will never be what it once was and that's the consumers fault for allowing them to do this year in and year out. this shoe just feels like a huge exploit tbh and you guys should feel raped

Had a very cool thing happen to me the other this weekend. Got a buddy that does some work for JB. Long story short, he hits me up saying if I was interested in a pair of XX8's cause they had a few extra's left over from All-Star weekend and they happen to be my size. My dude hooks me up for FREE.99 Never won any kind of contest or had anything like this ever given to me so I was and still am extremely grateful and thankful. Took this pic yesterday as I played around with them and found the look that I like best.

Had a very cool thing happen to me the other this weekend. Got a buddy that does some work for JB. Long story short, he hits me up saying if I was interested in a pair of XX8's cause they had a few extra's left over from All-Star weekend and they happen to be my size. My dude hooks me up for FREE.99 Never won any kind of contest or had anything like this ever given to me so I was and still am extremely grateful and thankful. Took this pic yesterday as I played around with them and found the look that I like best.
thats freaken awesome, soo luckyy in getting them FREE!! dope shot of the shoes, looking real good, best cw so far in my opinion. 

i bet they were from t hat test thing they had but still nice can't beat free

Its also a generalization that haters claim the xx8 would only sell because they were limited (maybe 25.000 pairs for each colorway? Instead of 300.000 pairs of general release?)
I was sure to get a pair one week before the initial release and i did not know that these were so limited and wanted by so many.
I rather thought these will only be purchased by a few hypebeasts, jordan collectors and ballers.
But the demand was much higher than expected.
I remember that shoes like the foamposites/flightposites did not sell that fast despite of being limited as well back then.
The clue is:
Tinker Hatfield did it again. He created another masterpiece where u have to look longer to the design before u understand his concept and tje beauty. It has been often since the aj13, that u first hate them and then love them.
The XV was different to me. While i liked them in zhe pics i was disappointed when wearing them.

to me the 15s look dope when looking down at them on your own feet, which is what makes me fall in love with alot of shoes. they have to look good from your field of view. Where the 15 was lacking though was all other views. they could have done alot more with the side view, looked too patchy. and the tongues just didn't look great from another's view either.

i bet they were from t hat test thing they had but still nice can't beat free

I know he had em a few months ago at his office for research and the soles didn't look like they had any dirt or anything from testing. But dont matter to me either way!

it's just laughable. dudes paying 250 to get less basically lol. cheaper, less volume of materials, dudes paying 250 to sit on a piece of zoom air :smh: . this shoe really is the ultimate nike business strategy summed up in one. every year they find ways to reduce their shoe costs by skimping and at the same time raising price, and this shoe just does that and then some it's like a sudden spike up this time though. if you want to pay more for shoes that you've had for years basically just to be made more efficiently, then that's on you. it will never change since you guys just stand for this type of thing and give in to the hype. nike will never be what it once was and that's the consumers fault for allowing them to do this year in and year out. this shoe just feels like a huge exploit tbh and you guys should feel raped

have you played in them yet? yes or no.

if the answer is no, your words are meaningless.

My pair in size 11.....had to pay almost 100 usd for the customs. But im very satisfied with them. They are really neckbreakers, no matter the people like or hate them.

to me the 15s look dope when looking down at them on your own feet, which is what makes me fall in love with alot of shoes. they have to look good from your field of view. Where the 15 was lacking though was all other views. they could have done alot more with the side view, looked too patchy. and the tongues just didn't look great from another's view either.

Agree.
The XV looked most terrible when u walk because the front creases like crazy creating a big hump.
The midsole and heel part are cool. But the tongue and the toe area could have been much better.
To me, XVIII look great from others view but ugly from above because the toe looks so boxy.

Back
Top Bottom