Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Anyone know of anywhere that still has a decent amount of CW's left?
I think among the major retailers there are some good CWs available, but I would almost advise checking out eBay.  Some deep discounts on there if you can find your size

Nice, I only went in for two more pairs and a 15% discount. I still have at least three pairs of XX8/XX8SE as backup incase my current rotation pops a zoom pod on court. 

Just had another pair pop. Should probably scoop up at least one more pair at Eastbay to replace them...

I don't understand the whole "this is a known issue, mine busted, let's buy 5 more" movement....
laugh.gif

I don't understand the whole "this is a known issue, mine busted, let's buy 5 more" movement....
laugh.gif
I drank the Kool Aid and believe these are the best shoes to ball in. I'll put up with the popping zoom bag for now since I can get a voucher from NDC. Especially if I can cop at a steep discount. 

I drank the Kool Aid and believe these are the best shoes to ball in. I'll put up with the popping zoom bag for now since I can get a voucher from NDC. Especially if I can cop at a steep discount. 

THIS. I love the XX8s for basketball. They last 1-3 months for me then pop. They go back to Nike and I get a new pair to play. I have gone through 6+ pairs already. It's worth the hassle for me because these are great shoes. Now don't get me wrong, I would much prefer to have a shoe last 6-9 months without failing.

THIS. I love the XX8s for basketball. They last 1-3 months for me then pop. They go back to Nike and I get a new pair to play. I have gone through 6+ pairs already. It's worth the hassle for me because these are great shoes. Now don't get me wrong, I would much prefer to have a shoe last 6-9 months without failing.
it's been 9 months playing in my oakhills, hasn't failed at all, but the zoom bag has been getting softer on both shoe. my xx8 se and the grey elephant doesn't feel the same. i've been trying to get the SE to explode too, but all it's doing is some tread breaks off at the toe.

Last edited:
True...my DTRT has a tear in the sole but never popped. I've been using my Bel Air's heavily lately and they are still going strong. *fingers crossed*

Finally copped a pair.
79.99 on eastbay plus 20% off with free shipping.
Can't wait to hoop in em. Got the black and mango color.

Just bought a pair of Concord/Infrared from Eastbay. Can't believe they're down to USD79 with 17% off. Hope they work out.

Last edited:
don't understand the whole voucher thing, like who do you contact or what do you do if the bag pops?
any enlightenment would be appreciated

Does anyone know how the claim process would work for international users? E.g. I buy on Eastbay, can I claim via Nike HK (since I'm in HK)? Or does it have to go back to Eastbay? Thanks.

Does anyone know how the claim process would work for international users? E.g. I buy on Eastbay, can I claim via Nike HK (since I'm in HK)? Or does it have to go back to Eastbay? Thanks.
Your best bet would be to check the NikeHK web site to see what their policy is. 

Georgetown Camo size 10 on ebay for $170 shipped!
Where was this deal last year?! Lol
Were they reselling for over retail at any point? Retail was $150 and I don't remember if they sold out initially. 

Back
Top Bottom