Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Everyone has their own preferences. Good thing they make multiple colorways. I'm sure certain shoes you have other people think are garbage.

Everyone has their own preferences. Good thing they make multiple colorways. I'm sure certain shoes you have other people think are garbage.

Yup just an opinion. Only SEs I have are Xmas and breds and both are much better than any of those camo joints IMO.

Paid 80 for Xmas and 50 for Breds. My original point was you can do much better price wise on a pair of shoes that I think most people buy for performance anyway. If people want to overpay to wear camos on the court more power to them. If they want to overpay to wear camos casually than that's a whole nother conversation :lol:

I have the breds also. It's all good!

And yes I did over pay but it's what I wanted. Lol

Last edited:
Yup just an opinion. Only SEs I have are Xmas and breds and both are much better than any of those camo joints IMO.

Paid 80 for Xmas and 50 for Breds. My original point was you can do much better price wise on a pair of shoes that I think most people buy for performance anyway. If people want to overpay to wear camos on the court more power to them. If they want to overpay to wear camos casually than that's a whole nother conversation :lol:
Where are you getting them for so cheap?

Hey if it's what you really wanted then that's all that matters. Breds for 50 were from friends and family weekend at a Nike outlet.

Pissed I let my older son ball in my XX8 SE Bel-Airs this last weekend in a BBall tourny and the right shoe front air bag popped.

Gotta contact NIKE for a return form to send back so I can be refunded my money.I wish NIKE would credit you your Credit card back,

but they just pretty much give you on-line credit. Sucks cuz I wont be able to get another pair for retail.

^
Aw damn I thought they sent you a check for retail. Not just a gift card.

I got my pair in mail today I copped off ebay, balled in em about an hour tonight. Felt great, good traction, bouncy zoom, light weight.
I landed awkward once and felt the carbon heel catch my heel.. dope
Also one time playing D, I stopped quick laterally and felt that side carbon piece catch me and hold me as well.

Wish I bought more to ball in for the 64 bucks I paid off eastbay.

^
Aw damn I thought they sent you a check for retail. Not just a gift card.

I got my pair in mail today I copped off ebay, balled in em about an hour tonight. Felt great, good traction, bouncy zoom, light weight.
I landed awkward once and felt the carbon heel catch my heel.. dope
Also one time playing D, I stopped quick laterally and felt that side carbon piece catch me and hold me as well.

Wish I bought more to ball in for the 64 bucks I paid off eastbay.

Ain't that the truth? Just got mine from Eastbay today...I haven't played in them yet, but the shoe feels absolutely amazing.

Just picked up a pair of Powder Blues at an outlet. I really tried to stay away due to the zoom bag issues, but for under $100 I decided to give them a shot. They feel amazing on court, though I'm still getting used to how "bouncy" they are. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone did any interesting lace swaps. I'm not one to do them myself, but these do look a little dull. I was thinking about going for a bright Orange as a bit of a Knicks homage(kinda like the Melo M10, which used Powder instead of a true Knicks blue) or a standard black/gold. Any recommendations?

View media item 1244360View media item 1244362View media item 1244365

Last edited:
My Bel Airs finally popped a zoom pod. First failure out of three XX8's I rotate in and out of my ball shoes. Time to break out the Christmas XX8's next. 

I hear ya bro my Bel Airs popped also. My older son was wearing them for BBall Training and then wore them in 2 games that weekend.

I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later, thats why I didn't wear them to ball in due to the fact I would be out of my Bel Air XX8s. 

Pissed cuz now I can get my money credited from Nike, but now gonna have too pay over retail for another pair.

really wish I could find the black and red again somewhere in the 12 

Last edited:
hey guys,

my zoom bag popped the other night. will nike give me my money back, credit or just send me a new pair of shoes? 

thanks

mine has a pin hole in it. i cannot find it but the bag is empty. have other people has theirs actually rip apart? id be curious to see a pic.

mine has a pin hole in it. i cannot find it but the bag is empty. have other people has theirs actually rip apart? id be curious to see a pic.

On the non mobile site, there is a link to pics in the thread. Would be useful for you.

I saw the melos on finishline today for 60.  Does anyone know where to get the SE's for around that price?

They are hitting outlets too. But per usual the outlet prices are only close if you get 20-30% off for holiday sales. I just picked up some of the blues from my local outlet for $90. Was worth it since I had a $50 gift card to burn. I'm also seriously tempted to get some melos for $60 from finishline...

Last edited:
They are hitting outlets too. But per usual the outlet prices are only close if you get 20-30% off for holiday sales. I just picked up some of the blues from my local outlet for $90. Was worth it since I had a $50 gift card to burn. I'm also seriously tempted to get some melos for $60 from finishline...

I thought about it too cause when you use the 10 off of 60 in the coupon thread with the free shipping over 30 is brings them to like 52

My X-Mas SE's just popped today.  Contemplating whether I should send them back or just keep them since they are only worn casually.

My X-Mas SE's just popped today.  Contemplating whether I should send them back or just keep them since they are only worn casually.
You only wore them casually and they still popped? Whoa! 

can you post a pic? Didn't know it was possible to pop them from casual wear.

Back
Top Bottom