Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Thanks, I go down half a size for some retros but most are TTS for me as well.

I'm sure these will hit more spots, not sure if I want all the crazy colors for a shoe to play in though.

Last edited:
From SN... instead of clicking the link
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Gonna have to get a new data usage plan been refreshing finish line every few minutes on my mobile hoping these pop up again

:x

It's not that serious :lol:

They were put up in error and probably wouldn't even be processed anyway.

Those new pics above have me sold on these.

Wanted to get a pair of XX8 SE’s for a while to ball in, but the Camo colourways never really did anything for me.

The Christmas versions however have grown on me. It could end up being the best colour way when all is said and done. I know we’ve had a list with Jan/Feb/March releases but if they match up with the pics that were posted, I’m not that excited.

The Christmas colourway strikes a nice balance between being noticeable but subtle at the same time, they are different from anything I’ve seen. 

Can I just ask though, how durable is the upper material on the XX8 SE’s? I ball twice a week on indoor courts (training and competitive games) so these have to last me.

The upper is a thin synthetic. If you're at all worried about the materials you may want to look into getting the Melos since they'll have that thicker and probably more durable upper.

It's not that the SEs won't get the job done, but if I was looking between the 2 the Melos would be what I would probably recommend to someone who is trying to focus on that part of the shoe.

^agreed, although I play 2-4 times week plus sons basketball practices I help with (I.e. Bunch of 6 year olds trampling all over my feet and everything else in sight) and they have held up fine. There is no question that leather will hold up better than this thin synthetic

Hooked someone up for retail on my taxis and going to get a pair of these to play in instead. Been wanting to try the unlocked zoom as well.

Yo is the sizing the same along with the shrouded? i keep hearing everyone saying they run 1/2 size bigger. i have a size 10 in the original shrouded pair but i think i get so paranoid from reading what people say about running bigger.. I have yet to play ball in my pair but i also want to pick up the new christmas SE.

I have 10's in two shrouded's and a 10 in my se's. On my foot they fit exactly the same. The Se might be slightly tighter but not .5 size tighter.

I have a 13 in both. The SEs feel SLIGHTLY bigger, like 1/4 not even a 1/2 size. I have no problems at all either way with the fit. I would say you can wear your normal size but considering that you can try a 9.5 whereas I can't do a 12.5 it seems like you may have the option.

Just get the 10 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom