Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

So did you just end up not getting the lebrons 11's because I plan on getting them too for the zoom air
Yea I didnt end up getting them. There was just too much room in a 10.5 and I dont think a 10 would break in enough to fit comfortably. Ticked me off because I loved the Miami Night colorway. I dont think they were as comfortable as the XX8's either.

I'm sure its been said, but how does the performance on these compare to the regular XX8s? Any significant difference? I want them strictly for hooping.

I guess I'm just trying to make sense, in my own mind of the 100$ cheaper price point. If they perform just as well then sounds good to me
happy.gif

Currently debating pulling the trigger on the regular xx8 for $130 in a 12 or a 13, but I'm a bit scared because my true size is a 12.5/13 but they run big as people have been saying. Might just wait on Christmas SEs so I can gun for a 12.5. Black or white laces will def be swapped in if that's the route I take.

^^^ there is no logical reason for the price difference other than greed. Regular xx8s were supposed to be nike + enabled at $250 but that part was scrapped and the just kept the high price and hyped/made limited amounts. The SE is the same shoe just no shroud. Obviously the shroud does not cost 100 bucks and is the better deal/ more reasonably priced. I tried on the xx8 cements last weekend and I liked them but not worth 250.

Man... Flight plate is hands down the best cushioning system I've worn IMO... Got my the mambacurial kobe 8 today and just not impressed with the lunarlon after wearing the xx8se for the last month... Thanks JB... Keep on innovating.

I'm sure its been said, but how does the performance on these compare to the regular XX8s? Any significant difference? I want them strictly for hooping.

I guess I'm just trying to make sense, in my own mind of the 100$ cheaper price point. If they perform just as well then sounds good to me :D

Currently debating pulling the trigger on the regular xx8 for $130 in a 12 or a 13, but I'm a bit scared because my true size is a 12.5/13 but they run big as people have been saying. Might just wait on Christmas SEs so I can gun for a 12.5. Black or white laces will def be swapped in if that's the route I take.

Fundamentally they're the same shoe, but my shrouded XX8s definitely feel better. There's true mesh whereas the SEs use a thicker type of synthetic mesh instead and this causes them to be just slightly less flexible and comfortable IMO. Overall the SEs are a tiny bit bigger. If you're in that 12.5/13 range (just like me) then get the shrouded in a 13 and DO WORK.

For that price, they're an absolute steal.

I would say that it is "canvas" like, with a little bit of fuse and quasi-engineered mesh . Really Pliable. Hope that helps.
Ok, I'm guessing it's like the camos and that's what I was mainly wondering about. Thanks bro.

I want the red pair Ray has been wearing lately. Those white Westbrooks are nice too. Can't wait for some solid colors...

A couple pages back it said there was a pair of SE's coming out in January. Is that still happening?

A couple pages back it said there was a pair of SE's coming out in January. Is that still happening?
Dont see why it would change .. everyone in this thread is depending on it lol so we sure hope so

I know what you mean. Not sure if I should hold out on the Christmas' to hopefully get the one releasing on New Years Day or grab them just to have a pair

Back
Top Bottom