Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

do you guys both wear TTS in everything else for basketball? shaw333 - 10 in all of your bball shoes? and Crazy EBW - 13 in all of your bball shoes? i wear 10 in all of my kobes, lebrons, hyperdunks, hyperfuses, etc that i use to play ball in. i just ate when i foot moves around in the shoe when im playing or on start and stops. i hate buying the wrong size because i cant return them after i played ball in the them lol
-

I wear a 13 in everything. Basketball, casual, running. Partly because I have to. I had a 12.5 in the Kobe 1 because I was able to scoop a pair online when they got reduced and they felt great. Besides that though it's 13 all day.

Being able to have a smaller size and have the .5 size swing available is nice but can also be troublesome in situations like this.

yeah i guess i should just go with 10 and keep it consistent.. but i have tried a 9.5 in the shrouded a while back at a HOH and they felt pretty good too.. the 10's that i have just felt like i have a little tiny bit of movement in the toe box.

I've had one "toe stub" when coming to a damn near complete stop running full speed. It's partially due to a tab but of room in the box but also speaks to the BEAST traction. :pimp:

Yeah the forward motion just took the entire foot to the front and kind of crammed it. But that's only happened once in about 8 hours in the SEs on court

Am I the only one who wants to wear these casually as well as on court?? I copped the westbrooks so idk what I'm gonna do

While they aren't necessarily cheap, it's great to have the "advanced" features like unlocked zoom, flightplate, etc in a $150 shoe, especially from JB who overprices everything.

While they aren't necessarily cheap, it's great to have the "advanced" features like unlocked zoom, flightplate, etc in a $150 shoe, especially from JB who overprices everything.
Agreed that this is probably the most bang for your buck, if you will, from a performance perspective

I think the only reason I haven't managed to get a pair is availability... and I haven't been super fond of the camo CWs

Last edited:
After watching the new Kobe9s, I'm thinking about getting a pair of these to hoop in. Anybody know if they will be released under Nikeid? What about some solid colorways? Thanks!

Nothing has been said about ID but there are still TB colorways set to release at this point.

do you guys both wear TTS in everything else for basketball? shaw333 - 10 in all of your bball shoes? and Crazy EBW - 13 in all of your bball shoes? i wear 10 in all of my kobes, lebrons, hyperdunks, hyperfuses, etc that i use to play ball in. i just ate when i foot moves around in the shoe when im playing or on start and stops. i hate buying the wrong size because i cant return them after i played ball in the them lol
-

Yea I'm a 10 in Everything but the lebron xi. 10 in that was too tight and 10.5 too long

And ........ Here comes the hype train. Hopefully there's only a small group that moves on these just because the colorway. Really hoping I can grab a few pairs easily. Proly not gonna happen since it seems that a lot of people on the different sites are really digging these. :/

And ........ Here comes the hype train. Hopefully there's only a small group that moves on these just because the colorway. Really hoping I can grab a few pairs easily. Proly not gonna happen since it seems that a lot of people on the different sites are really digging these. :/

I was surprised to see how quick they went on FNL, but I still think you'll be able to score next week without issue. Just don't wait around for an hour after release. Would be weird for them to make the JB releases limited while the Nike sigs are GRs for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom