Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

It all depends. B grades are supposed to be cosmetic seconds and should perform still.

I never tried to return a shoe to nike from an outlet purchase but I did return a shoe to the outlet because it was defective even tho it was bgrade. They just gave me a gift card for whatever it rung up for in the system.

I miss my black/reds ... I loved playing in them. I'm jus too caught up in other to purchase another pair of these.

I like my HDs but I thoroughly enjoyed these

does anyone have problem with the mid-foot area right above the mid-foot shank being too narrow? I played in the blk/red SE for the first time tonight. the cushion is amazing the forefoot comfort is amazing just like my regular XX8s, but the lateral side right at the mid-foot i was having hot pressure points on both feet. I end up switching to my oakhills.

i was wearing the jordan elite socks and the pressure point was right at the end of the thicker padded section for the heel on the lateral side.

Looking to purchase a pair of SE's. Are they wider in the toebox area than Kobe's and Hyperrev? The Hyperrevs and most of the Kobe shoes I've tried were too narrow where the end of my pinky toe would rub against the side of the shoe.

Last edited:

Looking to purchase a pair of SE's. Are they wider in the toebox area than Kobe's and Hyperrev? The Hyperrevs and most of the Kobe shoes I've tried were too narrow where the end of my pinky toe would rub against the side of the shoe.
Kobe 8s and 9 lows are a little narrow and stiff in the toebox. Nothing like the lebron 11 toebox though. Hyperrevs were perfect and SEs have more than enough room.

I really find my feet odd. Size 9 is amazing on this shoes also with Superfly 2 and Hyperrevs. But when it comes to KB8s with Size 9 , there's a little room in the toebox area. LOL.

I wore my breds last night. I can see what the guys are talking about. I feel like the shoe propels me abling me to jump higher LOL. Lockdown and Traction is excellent. No pains in my pinky after playing. Im just weary about the zoom bag popping eventhough I played with my SF2s A LOT. Will beat my breds like no tomorrow. a fun shoe to hoop in!!

Last edited:
I really find my feet odd. Size 9 is amazing on this shoes also with Superfly 2 and Hyperrevs. But when it comes to KB8s with Size 9 , there's a little room in the toebox area. LOL.

I wore my breds last night. I can see what the guys are talking about. I feel like the shoe propels me abling me to jump higher LOL. Lockdown and Traction is excellent. No pains in my pinky after playing. Im just weary about the zoom bag popping eventhough I played with my SF2s A LOT. Will beat my breds like no tomorrow. a fun shoe to hoop in!!
How do you compare the SF2s with the SEs?

Last edited:

SEs better lockdown and a little more ventilated than SFs, traction is better. Only thing that I want with the SF over the SEs would be the flex point and placement of the zoom bags. Overall i like both shoes. If i were to make a shoe, ill combine the upper of the SE with the sole of SF just because of the zoom placement. That would be beastssssss.

SEs better lockdown and a little more ventilated than SFs, traction is better. Only thing that I want with the SF over the SEs would be the flex point and placement of the zoom bags. Overall i like both shoes. If i were to make a shoe, ill combine the upper of the SE with the sole of SF just because of the zoom placement. That would be beastssssss.
Which sums up XX9.

Yes. Looks like part of the fix for the zoom bags popping is to turn the bags like in the SF2. I'm excited to try out the XX9s....

i saw on eastbay in Q anD A section that they were releasing these silvers, purples, and ''dark concords'' ( i guess those are black with gold jumpman) in may

I'm thinking of buying these but I spend much time playing outdoor so anybody have bought these ? Does the outsole wear out easily ? How long can it last ? 

These are really nice.  I'm considering getting them, but not sure yet because the colors are pretty close to the bamboos.

DSC04003_1024x1024.JPG

Back
Top Bottom